The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

moth2aflame

Re: The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 29th, 2010, 11:46 am

I am pretty shocked at finding out this info as I've heard DW speak about his parents who were both doctors regularly but his father is in jail for shooting his second wife in the head twice and killing her. In 1998 what has shocked me is that no one seems to know this and yet he speaks of his parents often as if they are still together and about his childhood etc, very odd.

I can understand why he might not want to admit this publicly but in which case why mention your parents at all as it now just feels odd.

his father was also German not Iranian as he says. his mother was persian. His father also was guilty of medical insurance fraud when DW was a child

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/bme/order ... 162900.pdf

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sandiego/ac ... =ABS:FT&ty

retired Poway osteopath admitted yesterday that he shot his wife twice in the head inside the couple's million-dollar gated Poway home nearly 16 months ago.

Gerald L. Wolfe, 61, pleaded guilty in San Diego Superior Court to voluntary manslaughter in the fatal shooting of his wife, Maureen Wolfe, 41, on Nov. 30, 1998. He is being held in County Jail in lieu of $3 million bail.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sandiego/ac ... nt&date=Ap

In laying the groundwork for the defense, [Jack Earley] also persuaded Judge Michael Wellington to reduce Wolfe's bail from $5 million to $3 million. Wolfe has been held in County Jail since the shooting.

[Jill Schall] said there are rumors that Wolfe owns property in Iran and has a safety deposit box somewhere in Europe, and the prosecutor said Wolfe's brothers, his ex-wife and his sons from his first marriage "cleaned out" the couple's home after the shooting.

Prosecutors said [Maureen Wolfe] was killed when she came home about 1 a.m. after visiting a male friend with whom she had been having an affair. Police said Wolfe had known about the affair for months

I'm begining to wonder whether he has disassociative personality or is Mk ultra, sometimes he seems really genuine and sincere like in the earlier days,when he was talking about wild foods and water etc. He is very knowledgeable and charismatic but maybe he just got sucked into the system along the way,although those who have known him say he has become completely corrupt.
Last edited by moth2aflame on August 29th, 2010, 12:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 29th, 2010, 11:51 am

Ciggy wrote:I haven't had any problems eating cacao.

The point is the cacao was never raw, I'm not sure that is DW fault though ,as the supplier seems to be the guilty one to me and has now admitted it was heated at high temperatures but it was sold as a raw product for top dollar. along with other so called raw superfoods, that ain't raw and ain't super.

Of course they are now supplying a truly raw cacao it is from big tree farms in Bali

Personally I don't think cacao raw or cooked is a health food or a superfood, but it is a nice treat from time to time.

Some people were being given recipes that included 6tbs at a time in their smoothies, that would make me sick.

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » August 30th, 2010, 6:11 am

G'day moth2aflame, thanks for the info. (TU)

Select someone who has had a traumatic family life, classic mind control opportunity there.

moth2aflame wrote:I'm begining to wonder whether he has disassociative personality or is Mk ultra, sometimes he seems really genuine and sincere like in the earlier days,when he was talking about wild foods and water etc. He is very knowledgeable and charismatic but maybe he just got sucked into the system along the way,although those who have known him say he has become completely corrupt.

I AM ALL I AM and I discussed the possibility awhile ago, back when Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes got married and Wolfe was the minister, that the whole 'raw food movement' was a set up. Wolfe and Monarch are Essene ministers (the mystery school connection), Stokes was picked up by Monarch while on a high from losing so much weight and was a raw food celebrity (get 'em while they aren't 'grounded' as it were; easier to influence them, a simple mind control programming technique), Monarch is called Monarch ala mk ultra project Monarch;), they are held up as the king and queen of the raw food 'movement' thus followers have a couple of poor examples of nutritional health - they promote diets lacking in sustenance and rely on stimulating junk food to hype themselves up (and bizarre 'pick me ups' like deer antler velvet) and then resort to regular colonics to move stuck faeces through their bowels. Stcuk there from the high fat diet, lack of fruit and too few calories that they consume. Their way of eating is unsustainable for those who would like to be fit and healthy. They help to promote under nourishment to keep the population tired and dim.

So, then Wolfe, the poster boy of the moment at the time, was the celebrity minister - what a way to really add extra glitter to the event and help push the Essene religion.

Three of the largest names in the 'raw food movement' promote unhealthy dietary advice and are religious. (RY)

Oh yeah, and the food companies that they hyped are now connected to corporate entities such as Monsanto.

Cheers :wave

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 30th, 2010, 6:45 am

Thank you Infinitely Expressed for your clarity. I agree you are right about their need for colonics due to the cooked processed so called raw foods. Instead of the fruits and greens variety, I was raw food for many years and I was doing fine but got caught up with superfoods stuff and my health did go downhill quite drastically.

Matt Monarch has a monarch butterfly on his website, just seems quite apt and is Monarch his real name I wonder?

I remember reading a bit back that freemasonry has its orgins in the essenes.

although It sounded believable when DW said that using the essene priest qualification was a way of getting away with talking about health issues for example it is illegal to say there is a cure for cancer if selling products I remember DW saying he was not allowed to use the word cancer or parasite and he used the essene qualification to allow him to speak on it and get away with it, It sounds convincing enough
Last edited by moth2aflame on August 30th, 2010, 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 30th, 2010, 6:54 am

What about Rabbi Gabriel Cousens.

Can anyone tell me what this symbol means on this book, spiritual nutrition.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/reader/15564349 ... =sib_dp_pt

His healing spiritual centre is called the tree of life

Also I read on a thread last year that DW speaks in Amazing Grace

about a 'biaviian' symbol' is a 'superhero' accessory along with a bunch of other products , most of which he sells through his sunfood brand.
It also says stuff about a biaviian mothership and there are 144 000 tickets. Aren't 144 000 the tribes of israel?

what is the biaviian symbol? what does it represent

finally, I cannot fathom out whether these people DW, Matt Monarch , Gabriel Cousens and Daniel Vitalis the 4 biggest scam artists are they doing it deliberately ie with intention they are working for tptb or are they simply being used as tools by tptb

I would welcome others views
Last edited by moth2aflame on August 30th, 2010, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 30th, 2010, 7:45 am

I forgot to mention, I got sunfood living book by John McCabe, as well as his other books and the foreword is done by David Wolfe where he again uses the masonic theme of creating a vortex of order out of an explosion of chaos from the resources in the book.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » August 30th, 2010, 1:20 pm

moth2aflame wrote:Personally I don't think cacao raw or cooked is a health food or a superfood, but it is a nice treat from time to time.

Some people were being given recipes that included 6tbs at a time in their smoothies, that would make me sick.

Once in a while I add 1 tbsp to a cup of coffee to give it extra flavour and kick. Or sometimes I'll have a bar like this:

http://www.earthsourceorganics.com/

The effect I notice is super-alertness, mostly, which is beneficial for the work I do.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 31st, 2010, 10:14 am

Yes, I've had those bars in the past, they are yummy but the point is they are not raw,the cacao it is made with is heat processed the suppliers Essential living foods that supply most raw cacao on the market have come out and said the raw cacao they were supplying was cooked at high temperatures up too 400 degrees, all along so it is a con.

There is only one raw cacao supplier that can verify it is raw and that is Big Tree Farms in Bali

No raw cacao bar on the market that I know of is raw it is cooked

Read these for more info and it is not just sunfood it is all raw companies were selling raw cacao that was cooked

http://rawchefdan.typepad.com/rawchefda ... twice.html

http://www.giveittomeraw.com/forum/topi ... asweet-and

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 31st, 2010, 11:15 am

moth2aflame wrote:What about Rabbi Gabriel Cousens.

Can anyone tell me what this symbol means on this book, spiritual nutrition.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/reader/15564349 ... =sib_dp_pt

His healing spiritual centre is called the tree of life

Also I read on a thread last year that DW speaks in Amazing Grace

about a 'biaviian' symbol' is a 'superhero' accessory along with a bunch of other products , most of which he sells through his sunfood brand.
It also says stuff about a biaviian mothership and there are 144 000 tickets. Aren't 144 000 the tribes of israel?

what is the biaviian symbol? what does it represent

finally, I cannot fathom out whether these people DW, Matt Monarch , Gabriel Cousens and Daniel Vitalis the 4 biggest scam artists are they doing it deliberately ie with intention they are working for tptb or are they simply being used as tools by tptb

I would welcome others views

I LOVE YOU

G'day Moth2aflame. :wave (TH)

This is a representation of the Caduceus Staff ...

Caduceus

The caduceus ☤ (pronounced /kəˈdjuːsiəs, -ʃəs/ kə-DEW-see-əs, from Greek kerykeion κηρύκειον) is a herald's staff, a symbolic object representing Hermes (or the Roman Mercury), and by extension trades, occupations or undertakings associated with the god. It is today typically depicted as a short staff entwined by two serpents in the form of a double helix, and is sometimes surmounted by wings. This staff was also borne by Iris, the messenger of Hera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus

Caduceus as a symbol of medicine

The caduceus, the traditional symbol of Hermes featuring two snakes around an often winged staff, is often mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine, especially in North America, due to widespread confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings. The two snake caduceus design has ancient and consistent associations with commerce, eloquence, trickery and negotiation. The erroneous use of the caduceus as a symbol of medicine became established in the United States in the late 19th and early 20th century as a result of documented mistakes, misunderstandings and confusion.[1][2][3][4][5]note a[›]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_a ... f_medicine

... and there is a lot associated with it. From the New Age (Blavatsky, et al.) to the medical mafia, it's been used for a loooooong time. There are so many descriptions given to it, mythologies about it, etc, etc, that it's another one of those that takes a lot of looking into.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » August 31st, 2010, 6:23 pm

moth2aflame wrote:Read these for more info and it is not just sunfood it is all raw companies were selling raw cacao that was cooked

What's the evidence that it's not just sunfood?

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic