Healthy breakfast questions?

alb3rt

Healthy breakfast questions?

Unread post by alb3rt » October 13th, 2010, 8:33 am

I am looking for a healthy yet very easy to make breakfast I could make in the morning. If you have any tips please leave them below. Also i was looking for a healthy smoothie (already made) I could buy at the grocery store, if you know of anything please leave a comment. Thanks.

Hrafn

Re: Healthy breakfast questions?

Unread post by Hrafn » October 13th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Ya wont get a healthy smoothie from the store (ROFL)
Instead, Open a yoghurt, Peel a banana then alternately eat both till consumed. Quick easy and healthy (TU)

Icke forum members... Your PMs are being read by Admin!, they are not private!
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3013
PDF http://www.mediafire.com/?ohmmhmvmjim
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » October 13th, 2010, 12:40 pm

alb3rt wrote:I am looking for a healthy yet very easy to make breakfast I could make in the morning. If you have any tips please leave them below. Also i was looking for a healthy smoothie (already made) I could buy at the grocery store, if you know of anything please leave a comment. Thanks.

Grocery store <> healthy.

Here are your steps:

1) Drive away from the city. Go far, young one, go farrrrrrr...
2) Locate a farm that doesn't look corporate, and does look family-run
3) Introduce yourself and have a chat about MonSatan, Big Agriculture, how they're killing farmers, etc.
4) Don't rush the conversation. Time runs slower on a farm.
5) Bring up the possibility of sourcing all your food needs from them: eggs, butter, milk, vegetables, etc., all raw, all unpasteurized, all un-fucked-with, all non-GMO. Offer good money. This is your health here, you can't put a price tag on it.
6) Visit them weekly. When friends ask where you're going, just say "grocery shopping".
7) Locate a second farm and do the same thing with them. Reason: to have a backup for when the FoodSatanists raid the first one. Shell game. This is WAR here, no fucking joke.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » October 13th, 2010, 3:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:... This is WAR here, no fucking joke.

I LOVE YOU

G'day Ciggy. :wave (TH)

That may sound melodramatic to some, though it is true.

In a war, the easiest way to defeat/control an enemy is to destroy/control the supply line. When ever food and water are being destroyed (food additives, GMO, fluoridation, chlorination, etc) or controlled (government regulatory bodies, corporate industries), whether people acknowledge it or not, there is a war in progress.

The ultimate goal of a war is the control of resources. People ('have nots') are simply another resource that the 'haves' desire control of.

Not mentioning this basic of facts is a give-away that conspiragurus are either lacking in knowledge, or they are working on behalf of the 'haves'. The first priority for physical survival is an uncontaminated supply of air, water and food. In comparison, all other things are a luxury.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » October 13th, 2010, 4:44 pm

There's always been a leash, but now they are shortening it. They want human livestock so sickened by their GMO poison shit fodder that it hobbles them, makes them unable to do anything at all without a by-your-leave from the system (and a prescription). Strong and healthy people are better poised to become independent people, or worse yet for the system, to rise up against their masters. The slaves in Haiti might not have risen up if they were all half-dead from poison, and needed pills and shots from the French in order to stay alive. In the modern world where very little of the system's slave labour is truly "physical" anymore, and machines do the heavy lifting, the necessity for strong-backed slaves is obsolete. The age of weakened, sickened, mostly-dead slaves is arriving. Dawn of the Dead.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

frankiesoup

Unread post by frankiesoup » October 15th, 2010, 5:21 pm

alb3rt wrote:I am looking for a healthy yet very easy to make breakfast I could make in the morning. If you have any tips please leave them below. Also i was looking for a healthy smoothie (already made) I could buy at the grocery store, if you know of anything please leave a comment. Thanks.

My favourite breakfast at the moment is rolled oats with natural yogurt, a spoonful of honey and berries of your choice.

I do have a recipe for homemade muesli if you like?

You need about 250g seeds of your choice (I like pumpkin, golden linseed, sesame and sunflower)
About 500g dried fruit (again, your choice but I like cranberries, raisins, apple and banana)
500g rolled oats
150g flaked almonds (or whole ones, or any other nuts you fancy)

Lightly toast all your dried ingredients on a low heat for about 10 minutes. When they're cool, mix the fruit through and store in a big jar with an airtight seal.

You can usually source oats locally. You can up my way, anyhows. I recommend Oatmeal of Alford if you can get it http://www.oatmealofalford.com/ because of their ethics, crop rotation system, waste management etc. The fruit you can dry yourself in a cool oven, or in a window on a summer day - dried apples are the easiest. Grow, peel, slice, dip in lightly salted water, thread along a bamboo cane and hang vertically in a sunny window. You can try drying berries in a baking tray on the dashboard of your car on a hot day too. You can grow nuts like walnuts yourself and shred in a food processor. Or, obviously you can get store bought stuff.

The muesli stores really well in a cool, dark place so you can make it when you have a bit of time over the weekend and munch during the week. If you want to make cereal bars, make up your muesli and then stir through some melted butter, honey and dark sugar until the mixture is sticky, then bake again in a tray until the top is golden. Wait until the bake is cool and then slice into slabs.

The main thing to remember about healthy breakfasts is that, like any meal, to keep it balanced. You want lots of carbs, lots of healthy fats and lots of energy.

As for smoothies - it's so easy to just blend frozen berries and some orange juice that isn't from concentrate, then dump it in a thermos to take with you. The best smoothie I've found in the stores are the 'Innocent' ones, though you really are better making your own. Aside from anything else, as soon as you chop up the fruit, you start losing vitamins. The shorter the time between blending and drinking the better the smoothie is for you. Things which have been sat in a bottle for a while aren't going to do you as much good as something you've just mushed up yourself.

Beauty is beauty, in spite of perfection.

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » November 5th, 2010, 2:51 pm

G'day alb3rt :wave

Breakfast suggestions: http://www.30bananasaday.com/main/search/search?q=breakfast

Fresh ripe raw fruit. (Yey!) I love it for breakfast (and lunch or any time).
Every cell in the body uses sugar for fuel. Rather than using energy to break down fat or protein or complex carbs into simple carbs for fuel, just eat fresh ripe fruit. Contains vitamins, minerals, water, fat and protein in a terrific package for humans. Eat as much as you desire. If a fruit tree is near by simply pick, peel if required, and eat.

The body is in elimination phase in the few hours after waking (hence the mucous build up, sleep in eyes, smelly body, etc). Fruit provides fuel to move and think without taxing the energy being used to run the body's elimination systems. Drinking water first thing in the morning is great to rehydrate too. Drink up to a litre and then eat all the fresh, ripe fruit you like.

Fruit digests quickly and is best eaten on an empty stomach.

People say they have a sweet tooth. That is because the body runs on sugar. Nature provides the perfect sugars for our body when consumed as part of a whole, fresh, raw fruit.

Eat on its own. If fruit is ripe it requires no additives or condiments or cooking to make it taste good.

SMOOTHIES: http://www.30bananasaday.com/main/search/search?q=smoothie&page=3
I make smoothies by chucking fruit in a blender. Bananas are cheap and tasty. Good combos = bananas and mango, bananas and berries, bananas and mint from the garden, bananas and papaya, bananas and dates. Sometimes I add water, sometimes not, depending on how juicy the fruit is and what sort of consistency I like. Peeling and blending is quicker than stopping off at the store. Drink at home or on the way to work or school or whatever (though cavendish bananas, which are the regular sort, will go brown quickly on their own). And of course there are all the combos without bananas.

If too much sugar is not good for you, why the emphasis on eating so much sweet fruit?
Before the body's cells can utilize food for fuel, the food must first be converted into sugar, whether the originating food is carbohydrate, protein, or fat. Carbohydrates are the easiest to convert to useful sugars. Fruits are mostly simple carbohydrates. It is much easier on the digestive system to process fruits for fuel because they are composed primarily of sugars, requiring much less digestive energy, and they come in a complete nutritional package of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats. When there are insufficient carbohydrates present to convert to sugar, the body will transform fat and protein into sugar, but at a higher cost: more time and energy spent on digestion with the creation of toxic residues.
http://foodnsport.com/faq.html?start=4

(L) (TU) (L)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Pochie

Unread post by Pochie » January 12th, 2011, 7:33 am

For a change, you can try to make a Granola Fruit Kabobs, its more of an appetizer, but it makes for a very healthy and satisfying breakfast.

Freddy

Unread post by Freddy » February 21st, 2012, 5:37 am

Well in my opinion simple breakfast is best. Bread,egg with jam and butter are best to eat. With this a fresh glass of fruit juice is beneficial. This is my simple breakfast idea. I hope you will like this.

Freddy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic