The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

moth2aflame

Re: The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 1st, 2010, 6:13 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
moth2aflame wrote:What about Rabbi Gabriel Cousens.

Can anyone tell me what this symbol means on this book, spiritual nutrition.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/reader/15564349 ... =sib_dp_pt

His healing spiritual centre is called the tree of life

Also I read on a thread last year that DW speaks in Amazing Grace

about a 'biaviian' symbol' is a 'superhero' accessory along with a bunch of other products , most of which he sells through his sunfood brand.
It also says stuff about a biaviian mothership and there are 144 000 tickets. Aren't 144 000 the tribes of israel?

what is the biaviian symbol? what does it represent

finally, I cannot fathom out whether these people DW, Matt Monarch , Gabriel Cousens and Daniel Vitalis the 4 biggest scam artists are they doing it deliberately ie with intention they are working for tptb or are they simply being used as tools by tptb

I would welcome others views

I LOVE YOU

G'day Moth2aflame. :wave (TH)

This is a representation of the Caduceus Staff ...

Caduceus

The caduceus ☤ (pronounced /kəˈdjuːsiəs, -ʃəs/ kə-DEW-see-əs, from Greek kerykeion κηρύκειον) is a herald's staff, a symbolic object representing Hermes (or the Roman Mercury), and by extension trades, occupations or undertakings associated with the god. It is today typically depicted as a short staff entwined by two serpents in the form of a double helix, and is sometimes surmounted by wings. This staff was also borne by Iris, the messenger of Hera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus

Caduceus as a symbol of medicine

The caduceus, the traditional symbol of Hermes featuring two snakes around an often winged staff, is often mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine, especially in North America, due to widespread confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings. The two snake caduceus design has ancient and consistent associations with commerce, eloquence, trickery and negotiation. The erroneous use of the caduceus as a symbol of medicine became established in the United States in the late 19th and early 20th century as a result of documented mistakes, misunderstandings and confusion.[1][2][3][4][5]note a[›]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_a ... f_medicine

... and there is a lot associated with it. From the New Age (Blavatsky, et al.) to the medical mafia, it's been used for a loooooong time. There are so many descriptions given to it, mythologies about it, etc, etc, that it's another one of those that takes a lot of looking into.

THANK YOU

Thanks IAAIA, interesting, I found this bit on this link too

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/the-c ... -medicine/

Everywhere in western medicine you find the Caduceus symbol: It’s the staff entwined with two serpents, with wings at the top. You’ll find it emblazoned on medical texts, medical school certificates, medical websites and even in hospitals and medical buildings.

But what does the symbol mean, exactly? I decided to conduct a bit of research to find out some possibilities.

The Caduceus, it turns out, was a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes. Hermes is best known as the messenger of the gods, but he is also well known as the protector of liars, gamblers and thieves.

At the same time, the mythological carrier of the staff is the protector of liars and thieves (the drug promoters and drug companies).

Once you understand the symbology, it becomes quite evident that this prominent symbol of western medicine was not chosen by chance: It sends a powerful subconscious message, much like the symbols of secret societies used on dollar bills, for example (the all-seeing eye floating above the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill). It might even be said that, through the repetition of this symbol which adorns the most important documents and texts used in the medical schools, doctors are, in a very true sense, being continuously indoctrinated with the powerful symbols of evil and death.

Last edited by moth2aflame on September 1st, 2010, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 1st, 2010, 6:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:
moth2aflame wrote:Read these for more info and it is not just sunfood it is all raw companies were selling raw cacao that was cooked

What's the evidence that it's not just sunfood?

The info and evidence is in the GITMR thread started by Waterfire who organised events for David Wolfe. Some of it has already been deleted .It is worth a read through for the information.

No raw cacao apart from Big Tree Frams can prove or verify it is low enough temperature processed to be labelled raw. So how can you be sure it is raw.

http://www.giveittomeraw.com/forum/topi ... 2#comments

Sunfood as well as most other raw outlets was getting their cacao from raw cacao wholesaler Essential living foods who was getting it from SKS farms, Ecqudor. It was discovered the temperatures were as high as 400 degrees, now where near raw. ELS supplied most raw outlets. The stuff from Peru which Shazzie sells is probably even worse. I know some nibs I bought once were mouldy.

There is only one truly verifiable raw cacao supplier big tree farms bali. . If they cannot verify the temperature is raw, than it probably is not.

However the project is funded by the previous owner of Dagoba chocolate who sold to Hersheys. Personally I don't trust any of them. I don't trust ELS as they were selling a cacao that they knew was not raw and now they are selling a raw one.

when you buy cacao if you care about whether it is raw or not ask them if they can verify the temperature the cacao was processed at but if they cannot, ask them who supplies them and check with them.

Cacao nibs and beans are more likely to be raw. You can make your own cacao treats from these.

Having said all that cacao is not really a superfood, it is a stimulant and is not good for you in too large amounts raw or not.

Also the raw agave syrup is all cooked at high temps and it seems most is cut with corn syrup .Someone left a comment on the blog here that his friend worked for Sunfood and a lorry of corn syrup was there very early one morning when he went to work,when he asked about it, he was told not to ask questions so he left. I have no idea whether it is true or not, or someone with an agenda against DW, as I did think it was a bit strange it was coming out now, but there is definitely a not good feeling about the integrity of Mr Wolfe

Most agave even so called not raw whoever is selling there is a big risk that it is cut with corn syrup , and most corn is GM

http://rawchefdan.typepad.com/rawchefda ... twice.html

Proper raw superfoods are fresh fruits veggies nuts and seeds.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » September 2nd, 2010, 3:29 am

moth2aflame wrote:No raw cacao apart from Big Tree Frams can prove or verify it is low enough temperature processed to be labelled raw. So how can you be sure it is raw.

I'm specifically interested in information you may have pointing to Earthsource Organics and the product they specifically label as "raw"--whether there is verifiable information (as opposed to possible innuendo from a competitor) that their advertisement of "Organic Raw Chocolate" is in fact a lie. I am specifically not interested in sweeping assumptions made without evidence, the source of which may have a particular dog in a particular race.

moth2aflame wrote:Sunfood as well as most other raw outlets was getting their cacao from raw cacao wholesaler Essential living foods who was getting it from SKS farms, Ecqudor.

"Most" isn't a very specific list, is it?

moth2aflame wrote:when you buy cacao if you care about whether it is raw or not ask them if they can verify the temperature the cacao was processed at but if they cannot, ask them who supplies them and check with them.

I've emailed them. Their continued sales in the U.S. could hang on their response due to the legal treatment of deceptive advertisement. That is, unless they have Rockefeller backing in which case I may have to run for the hills, lol.

moth2aflame wrote:Proper raw superfoods are fresh fruits veggies nuts and seeds.

Cacao is not a nut? Well I've learned some new botany here today.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » September 2nd, 2010, 6:00 pm

Earthsource's reply to my email:

Dear <<Ciggy>>, Thank you for your inquiry. Our suppliers verify temperature at or below 118. Our suppliers are proprietary and they do verify in writing to us that they produce cacao at or below 118.

Blessings and peace,

Audrey Darrow
President
Earth Source, Inc.
1558 Osage St. Suite C
San Marcos, CA 92078
Tel: 760-510-1651
Fax: 760-510-1551
Email: info@earthsourceorganics.com
Web: http://www.earthsourceorganics.com

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 3rd, 2010, 6:19 am

Well that is not true.. Believe it if you like but I'm not so trusting as you. BTW Doug Harbison sunfood who still get cacao from SKS farms tell their customers it is raw too, but where is the verification, ie certificate, It is only raw if you can get proof, proof is not necessarily a company word for it as we surely should know by now . As far as I'm aware the only people who can verify it is raw is big tree farms.

when I talk about raw cacao I mean cacao butter and powder not the nibs or beans

I've done research and someone gave me this mail too from OM bar who use cacao from SKS farms but it is not true.

I have spoken to Richard regarding cacao paste and he deals with the supplier (sks farms aka pacari) and has come back to me stating that it is processed below 40C. I hope this helps.
If you are interested in placing an order let me know so that we can add to our order coming in August. Sorry but we can't offer butter less than 11.34kg.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jim

another email he got later they said they could not guarantee the temperature, but I can't find it

This is waterfire (Vannessa)post and she knows her stuff. She spent a year researching it.

According to my research, in Guayaquil Ecuador there is a company called Ecuacocoa. They produce the cacao and butter for SKS, the Sunfood supplier. The process that they use for SKS cacao products and all other cacao processing is the same:
ROAST BEANS AT 400 DEGREES
F>MAKE PASTE AT APPROX 300 F>PRESS IN FILTER PRESS AT APPROX 285 F TO SEPARATE POWDER AND BUTTER. Hot! Hot! Hot!

another of waterfire post

The health dangers of cooked cacao, once you get beyond the hyperacidity and the jacked up and fried out adrenals which kill thyroid health are....If chocolate has been heated to over 247 degrees, it contains acrylamides - a variety of mutagentic chemicals (can cause damage to DNA and raise the risk of cancer). And polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons form in chocolate above 392 degrees. Both Sunfood cacao and Ultimate Superfoods/Earthshift cacao, which David Wolfe has represented and sold, has been heated over 400 F. Nice

also

specifically interested in information you may have pointing to Earthsource Organics and the product they specifically label as "raw"--whether there is verifiable information (as opposed to possible innuendo from a competitor) that their advertisement of "Organic Raw Chocolate" is in fact a lie. I am specifically not interested in sweeping assumptions made without evidence, the source of which may have a particular dog in a particular race.

If you really want to know about earthsourceorganics contact Waterfire via GITMR pm page and ask her for info on earthsourceorganics raw cacao, she says none of it is raw. I personally happen to trust her and she does not work for big tree farms or anything or any other raw business, so she is not a competitor. she did spend a year researching it though, and visiting the processing areas, she is simply a purist who does not believe people should be scammed and ripped off.

I'm simply sharing a little of what I know, make your own mind up.
Last edited by moth2aflame on September 3rd, 2010, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 3rd, 2010, 6:42 am

"Most" isn't a very specific list, is it?

There are obviously other cacao suppliers other than SKS now, but in the begining when DW started, they were the only raw cacao supplier, that everyone used as far as I'm aware they supply most people they are the main raw cacao supplier, ask earthsource if there cacao comes from SKS.

Cacao is not a nut? Well I've learned some new botany here today.

NO it is not a nut, it is a fruit and it is something no other wild creature will touch, as it has a bunch of substances that are poisonous to animals and humans. It also does not grow locally, well at least for me anyway in the UK. It is also an addictive substance, the amount of raw food people I'm aware of whose health went downhill when they started consuming a lot of cacao, is evident of that

does cacao taste nice in its natural state, no it tastes horrible, it only tastes good mixed with a ton of sugar and fat. unatural processed product.

David Wolfe brought raw cacao to the health market place and that it was a health product was David Wolfe and he wrote a book called Naked Chocolate, all his others are plagiarised so wonder who wrote that one. If you trust that source fair enough, everyone to their own.

INteresting article here on whether raw cacao is a superfood or dangerous stimulant

http://nutrimedical.com/news.jhtml?meth ... ws.id=2388

Is raw cacao a superfood or harmful stimulant? Although some raw food leaders highly promote cacao as something that should be revered as a food of the Gods, others have spoken out against raw cacao and raw chocolate. Who should you believe? Don?t be fooled by all the hype!

?Many people are being mislead to believe cacao and other foods are healthy. Many of the people who promote it, have a good heart and really feel it is a good food, but I know there are many who sell this product knowing it is toxic and addictive, just to make money.?

Many raw food leaders including Victoria Boutenko, Dr. Doug Graham, Frederic Patenaude, Paul Nison, Jeremy Safron, Dr. Fred Bisci, and Dr. Brian Clement, have already come to the conclusion that raw cacao is not a superfood but an addictive stimulant. What do they know that you perhaps don?t yet know?

They probably have discovered what Dr. Neal Barnard says in his lecture, Breaking the Food Seduction, namely that, ?Chocolate, just like sugar, elicits an opiate reaction within the brain that trips the dopamine receptors and gives us a pleasure response?I don?t mean to say that chocolate is a drug. What I mean to say is that chocolate is the whole darn drugstore! ?

When Narcan or Noloxone, the drugs used to block opiate receptors for those suffering a heroine overdose are used in research studies for those with a chocolate addiction, test subjects lose their desire for chocolate.

Jeremy Safron?s findings were as follows:
? Cacao is one of the most addictive substances known.
? In some cases of long term use there are also psychological effects that range from addictive tendencies, sexual dysfunction, violent outbursts, lack of reasoning, and decreased will.
? At mega does of 40 plus beans it acts as a hallucinogen and can cause many effects attributed to LSD or Hashish.
? Cacao is super toxic to the liver.
? The result of long term use is a high level of liver and blood toxicity which can cause extreme: mood swings, angry outbursts, violence, depression, paranoia, and dizziness.
? It is extremely clogging due to the toxins carried in the oils contained within. Plus the fat chains are highly complex and require tons of work to break down.
? It acts as a stimulant and agitates the kidneys and adrenal glands this can cause: insomnia, nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night, shakes, and extreme energy shifts.
? No animal in nature will eat it unless tricked into it with milk or sugar.
? If you can convince an animal to eat it then it greatly shortens their life span if it doesn?t kill them immediately. (as with dogs)
? The native people who ate it only ate the fruit of the theobroma (which contains all the benefits and none of the detriments) and only used the cacao seed as an addition to their psychedelic brew ahyuwasca and as a medicine in emergences.
? Native people did not eat it as a food nor as a supplement, but only for sacred use.
? When Native people did eat it, they only ate the fruit which contained the benefits without the detriments.
Jeremy Safron?s final stand on cacao is that it is for medicinal, sacred and for entertainment usage only; it is not a health food!

Paul Nison says: ?The processing of cacao beans into powder and chocolate is an unsanitary, risky procedure to say the least. To be blunt - chocolate and cacao are laced with animal feces and hair, insects, and molds. The carcinogenic mold called aflatoxin has been found in large quantities on cacao beans.? and continues??

Watch Paul Nison in this very informative 9:33 minute video of with references to the scientific research regarding the harmfulness of raw cacao/chocolate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz_XezJ8 ... re=related

Doctor Fred Bisci, a raw foodist for over 40 years also confirmed what Jeremy Safron and Paul Nison suspected; cacao is toxic!!!

You can hear him speak about his findings and personal experience with raw chocolate here in this 3 minute clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQA5IJ10Lg

Listen to Dr. Brian Clement explain in this short clip explaining why he does not recommend raw chocolate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuSWFZO2 ... re=related

Cacao is a Dangerous Heart Stimulant

Just last week I was visiting a health food store to purchase my greens (nature?s best source of minerals, trace minerals and magnesium) all without stimulants, addictive substances and high amounts of saturated fat, when I got into a conversation with a very health conscious gentleman who asked me what I thought about cacao. I told him that I agreed with Dr. Neil Barnard and others, that chocolate is harmful to our health. Chocolate contains caffeine, theobromine, as well as phenylethylamine which slows down the breakdown of anandamide just as with the use of marijuana. Now you can understand why it?s so addictive!

He relayed an interesting story to me that clearly illustrates raw chocolate?s stimulating effects. He told me how he had recently started adding chocolate to his energy sports drink to help his energy and recovery. He rode his bike to the Blood Donor Clinic as he does every two months and tried to donate blood.

Unfortunately he couldn?t pass the screening test because his heart rate was too high! They asked him to sit for 15 minutes to allow his heart rate to normalize but it was still too high. He was shocked since this had never happened to him before!

Adding raw cacao was the only thing he had changed in his diet. Now, you might wonder why chocolate would make his heart race? Its due to the caffeine and theobromine, a sister molecule to caffeine, the same chemical that kills many dogs when they eat chocolate! The adrenal glands rev up metabolism so as to quickly eliminate the offensive substance. This is called stimulated energy which is always followed by fatigue, and therefore a desire for more of the stimulant.

My Personal Experience with Cacao

I never bought into the raw cacao craze; I was forewarned by knowledgeable people who knew the truth, but when a friend of mine wanted me to import some for her a few years ago, I obliged after trying to persuade her not to buy it. When it arrived I asked her if I might sample some so I could have a personal experience with it. She offered me a few nibs which I popped into my mouth. I chewed them a few seconds and felt compelled to spit them out into the kitchen sink. They were so bitter I couldn?t stand them and I used to be a dark chocolate fan! Apparently no animal in nature will eat them either unless you fool them into by combining the raw cacao with milk or sugar. So ended my desire to ever try it until?

I had the opportunity to try a raw chocolate dessert (a brownie made with raw cacao powder) for the first time at a raw food potluck. After just a few bites I felt a strange trembling sensation throughout my entire nervous system and then faintness came over me. I became very weak and had to be supported to walk. I linked the experience with the raw chocolate and decided not to touch it again until?

I worked for Avena Originals and they begged me to try their chocolate saying it was more ?pure? than the cacao I had imported from a supplier in California. So after much coaxing I agreed to their request ? to test their cacao by consuming just 2 tablespoons daily in my banana smoothie at lunch instead of the usual carob. After adding twice the amount of dates to the smoothie that I usually used, it was actually quite delicious.

The first thing I noticed was that I always wanted more after I had consumed the last drop, unlike the satisfied feeling I had with my banana ?carob smoothie.

Secondly, I found it difficult to sleep through the night and suffered from insomnia. My gums started bleeding after about a week of consuming cacao daily, but the most unbearable side effects I experienced were the excruciatingly painful leg cramps in my calves that occurred nightly after about 2 weeks of consuming cacao. It was then that I abandoned my experiment and decided that cacao was definitely harmful for me. It appears that the cleaner one?s body the greater the sensitivity, which explains why long term raw foodists tend to experience the worst side effects. Fortunately all of these symptoms disappeared when I stopped consuming cacao.

I know you probably don?t like to hear that your favorite raw food is not good for you. That?s why I?ll never be as popular as those you try to convince you that it?s a SUPERFOOD. But then I am only doing my best to educate you; I?m not trying to convince you that the chocolate addiction you brought with you from the cooked food world is now actually good for you and that you should now consume cacao or raw chocolate with reckless abandon because it?s a SUPERFOOD! No, I wouldn?t be able to sleep at night, not due to cacao?s stimulating effects (I don?t eat it!) but because I have a conscience.

Please note that I stand nothing to gain by telling you not to consume cacao except knowing that I did the right think to inform you so hopefully you would not be led astray and lose what health you?ve gained by consuming more raw food. Reserve your money to buy real superfoods ? leafy greens!
Last edited by moth2aflame on September 3rd, 2010, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 3rd, 2010, 7:32 am

Here is Statement from Doug Harbison of Sunfood Nutrition on Raw Cacao( son of ex ceo of Monsanto )

First, thank you for your concern regarding the quality of our products. We can assure you that our standards have not changed and we will only provide you with top quality raw foods and superfoods. For example, we recently traveled to Ecuador to ensure our raw cacao was in fact raw - bit.ly/9H2S7e.

Regarding David Wolfe, it is true that he is no longer the owner of Sunfood. David chose to leave Sunfoood last year for personal reasons, but does remain an official Premier Affiliate. Over the past 6-9 months, we have undergone the task of phasing out all materials that include his name/likeness. This is a lengthy process, but we hope to have it completed shortly. In light of recent comments, we will contact David Wolfe directly to clear up any misunderstanding of our current professional relationship. We apologize for the confusion and hope you understand that your best interest is still our main concern.

Finally, about the rumors regarding Monsanto. They are exactly that - rumors. There has never been and never will be a professional relationship between Sunfood and Monsanto.

We hope this clears up any confusion. Thank you again for voicing your concerns and we will do our best to set the record straight.

- The Sunfood Team/b>

Well it sounds very convincing does't it, if you don't have all the info and if the other raw cacao companies are still replicating this lie that the cacao is raw, they are then supporting the ethos of Sunfood , which tells me a lot about their integrity. Of course they may not be aware of the info on raw cacao sunfood and monsanto and are selling it in good faith, a lot of raw foods on the market are not raw, and I used to work for someone in raw catering she used to sell raw stuff as organic that wasn't etc. Obviously hopefully not everyone is like this but don't believe everything you get told esp around raw cacao.

BTW I don't trust the raw cacao from big tree farms either, it may be raw but it is still not a health food

SusanGraham

Unread post by SusanGraham » September 25th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really
enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. (SMILE)

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » November 5th, 2010, 1:16 pm

A compilation of spiels by David Wolfe, the nonsensical new age, Esseneite, alchemist. Contains snippets of his protege Daniel Vitalis. Would be worthy of placement in the Laughter Lounge, but hey, you can just laugh along with it here.

You'll notice that it says 'Longevity Now' on some of the clips. Apparently DW was born in 1970. So, you can go and here a 40 year old talk to you about longevity... wow, I wonder what secrets he can reveal so I can live to be all of 40 years of age?

(L)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » November 5th, 2010, 4:47 pm

How to spot a raw food quack. :D

1 - They mix religion with food. Notice how young children (those who haven't been indoctrinated) do not pray over or bless food before they eat? They simply eat when they are hungry and stop when they are full. Maybe it's because they love all of life and so see everything as a blessing. Who needs a rabbi/spiritualist/minister to add frills to raw food? Food grows raw. It comes from the ground. You get hungry so you eat. (TU)

2 - They call some foods super. Ever notice how young children (those who haven't been indoctrinated), simply choose their food according to how it smells, looks, feels and tastes? Rather than wondering if it has been picked from a high mountain range on the other side of the globe?

3 - They try and sell you a raw 'food', usually of the 'super' sort (see above). Nature delivers food raw. Not dehydrated and pulverized, wrapped in foil, or extracted, but fresh whole fruits, vegetables, nuts and greens. Really, the green grocer selling fruits and veggies knows a lot more about raw food than Wolfe, Cousens, Vitalis, Monarch, Gianni, Stokes, etc.

4 - They encourage people to squirt water up their arses to clean out their bowels. Now if the 'food' and lifestyle they promote is so good for people why can't the customer's body, when eating according to the quack's recommendations, eliminate waste on its own? What, the crap they are selling is so good for people that the buyers need to periodically hose out their bowels??!! Ever see a young child (one that hasn't been indoctrinated) get the urge to stick a hose up their bum and turn it on?

5 - They sell supplements. If the 'food' they are selling is so healthy for people, why do they recommend that people then add supplements?

6 - They claim the particular raw food product that they are promoting will cure all manner of ailments. I reckon it is the body that does the healing. Give the body the right conditions (adequate sleep, adequate rest, adequate fuel, adequate water, love, laughter, fulfilling relationships and remove anything detrimental) and it will heal itself completely.

The raw food 'movement' is a set up. All food starts off raw. Before humans began to cook, their food was raw. Probably everyone on the planet eats raw food and hence is a 'raw foodist'. How much each person eats raw is another matter. By creating a 'movement' people's ideas about what is raw and what is healthy can be manipulated. Movements have leaders, where there are leaders their are followers.
Young children, before their taste buds are corrupted, love the taste of raw fresh ripe fruit. It is sweet and juicy, room temperature, colourful, tasty and fun to play with. They don't eat it because it is raw. They eat it because they love it. And it loves them, providing them with water, vitamins, minerals, carbs, fats and protein without additives, artificial colours or preservatives.
Raw food is simple. Too simple for raw food quacks and charlatans.

moth2aflame wrote:It also says stuff about a biaviian mothership and there are 144 000 tickets. Aren't 144 000 the tribes of israel?

G'day moth2aflame (SMILE)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144000_(number) See point 1 above. :D

(L) (L) (L)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic