The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

moth2aflame

Re: The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

Unread post by moth2aflame » November 20th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Great posts everyone, I also became aware recently of the guy that died under GC care, he was given bovine hormones at a time GC was promoting veganism.... very mysterious.

I wonder if Monarch and Wolfe are stooges too.

I got some inside info on DW recently that shocked me to my core, nothing is as it seems in this world
and i'm one of those raw vegans or at least mostly and try not too get caught up in the sales type dogma, there is some good stuff in it all though.

B 12 gets recommended a lot, I wonder if it is just another scam, given that most supplement companies are also owned by Pharma companies.

NBTY who makes most of the supplements for supplement companies such as solgar and owns health chain holland and barratt was recently bought by the carlyle group, those high profile people that make weapons of mass destruction. someone told me recently that holland and barratt put aspartame in their supplements and is listed on ingredients. lol

I have not got the links to hand at present, i posted them earlier but can find them if anyone wants them

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » November 21st, 2010, 6:31 am

I reckon posting the links would be great moth2aflame (TU)
What I eat is usually raw and vegan too. I began doing so after reading about 811rv http://foodnsport.com/faq.html last year. I now feel best eating this way. (SMILE)

Thoughts on the 'raw food movement':
What's happened is that someone came up with the idea to turn 'raw food' into a brand. A spiritual scam was then applied with claims "like eating 100% raw food will raise your vibration" (Has anyone ever measured their vibration? Was it higher or lower than last time?). Eating 100% raw food if done correctly (adequate calories, enough carbs from fruit, etc) can improve a person's health and state of mind. This doesn't mean that one has a 'higher vibration' or is ascending to unicorn land, it's just that they feel a lot better than previously because they are healthier. If eating all raw helped one to 'ascend', then humans wouldn't be here because they all would have ascended back when no one was cooking their food!

Raw whole fruits and veggies contain all the nutrients required for a healthy body. By eating 100% raw whole foods then people aren't consuming mars bars, soft drinks, hot dogs, cake and doughnuts; another reason why they then feel better. It's not that raw whole fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds are 'super' or more 'spiritual', it's just that they are perfectly suited for humans to eat and do not clog up the body. It appears that every other animal has an optimal source of food specific to its species. Why wouldn't humans? Of course animals can live on other foods, but, just as cows that are fed grains even though grasses are their optimal food source, it contributes to health problems. Humans can survive on fast food and soft drink and stimulants but how does one feel eating that way and what are the consequences?

The 'raw food' 'movement' is a ploy to lay another religious trap. Eating raw food and calling oneself a (or implying that they are a) 'lightworker' (fancy name for an electrician, in Aus there just known as a 'sparky' :D ) doesn't force people to stop exploiting others. Raising vibrations may sound good but the world will not simply go away because you want it too. There are no levels that humans have to climb to. There are simply consequences for actions.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » November 27th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Hi Infintely expressed

here are the links about Carlye group buying NBTY , NBTY bbought solgar supplements from wyeth pharmaceuticals (NHF link) wyeth was bought by Pfizer (4th link).

NBTY who make supplements for solgar and who own Holland and barrat a chain of health shops in the UK, that have nasty toxic exipients in their supplement like aspartame and magnesium stearate and others. I sometimes think supplements is just another name for pharmaceuticals, although I think some supplements can have their uses, although someone told me they worked for the supplement industry and told of concret casings and sewage going into them.

The complex web they weave

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66E0OS20100715

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle

http://www.thenhf.com/articles_352.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7850680.stm

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » April 25th, 2011, 11:07 am

I just read this and thought I'd post it here as there was a discussion about cacao earlier in the thread.... Interesting, though no sources provided for the info.

Subject: Chocolate
Date: June 7, 2005 at 3:49 am PST

In Reply to: Naked Chocolate posted by Jamie Clark on June 5, 2005 at 5:35 pm:

Briefly, ever so briefly,

First, there is no raw chocolate being sold, anywhere. In order to taste like chocolate, cacao beans must be heated. I have lived in the tropics and have tried to bring out the chocolate taste in other ways, it simply cannot be done. There is no such thing as raw chocolate.
Even the chocolate that is fermented so said to be raw is eventually heated, and high enough to be cooked.

I am sure you know that heating the proteins in chocolate denatures them and causes them to become carcinogenic. I assume you are aware that heating the carbohydrates caramelizes them, adversely affecting their GI rating and also creating carcinogens. It made worldwide headlines three years ago that heating fats, even the fats in chocolate, results in the production of carcinogens, so that is no news to you, I am sure. It also results in the production of enzyme resistant protein bonds that are a causative agent in conditions ranging from arthritis to allergies, leaky gut, and many others. The double bonds of the fats in chocolate become triple bonds under the influence of heat making them physiologically nonviable for humans and adversely impacting upon our cholesterol levels.

As far as the components of chocolate, essentially it is a cocktail of toxic chemicals and drugs.
Cacao beans contain:
methylxanthines such as the stimulant drugs known as caffeine, theobromine, and theophyllin, all of which are known to produce permanent degenerative alterations in cellular protoplasm.
More tannin than tea.
Oxalic acid
Cannabinoids
Aflatoxins

There is not the time to go into the toxic impact of each of this drugs, but if you want such information I can supply it via a consultation. I am sure you can do a search on these substances to find their debilitating effects on human health.

So, chocolate is not raw, is defintely not health food, and cannot be considered a superfood. There is nothing about marketing chocolate that can be considered a positive except for the possible bottom line profits that it may offer.

Hope this helps,
Dr D

http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/messages/15852.html

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » April 25th, 2011, 3:47 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Infinitely Expressed. :wave (TH)

What does "denatures" supposed to mean ?

And "adversely affecting their GI rating" ?

The GI rating is simply an index applied to foods in recognition of how quickly they break down and release glucose into the blood stream ... so what does "adversely affecting their GI rating" even mean ?

Now, if anyone thought chocolate is raw ... well, they could do with a check-up-from-the-neck-up !!!

And this comment, "... if you want such information I can supply it via a consultation ...", is definitely over the top. A claim is made, and for me to see the supportive evidence for the claim, I'm supposed to pay for it ... ahhh, no thanks.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » April 25th, 2011, 4:33 pm

:hmmm
Well, I aint the author of the quote but I can guess that...

Denatures = alters them from their initial raw state (as provided by nature).
Adversely affects GI rating = raises it. As the carbs are caramelised, the sugars are released faster than when eaten raw. The pancreas has to release more insulin at a faster rate (insulin transports glucose into the body's cells). Thus extra effort on the pancreas compared to a slower release of sugars.
If you want such information I can supply it via a consultation = :casheyed

Lwave back at ya.
:D

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » April 25th, 2011, 6:50 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Infinitely Expressed. :wave (TH)

That would have been my guestimation of it as well. Picking fruits and vegetables from the plant/tree would also "denature" them though. So you'd pretty much be left with collecting seeds and anything that fell off the tree, that is, picking things up from the ground ... otherwise you'd "denature" it. It has the ring of a de-rogatory-nature in the word "denature".

Raising the GI doesn't mean that it is 'adverse' to the physicality. Honey, with a 100% GI rating, along with high rating GI foods, such as, brown rice, calrose rice, jasmine rice, watermelon and dates, are not detrimental to the physicality. The comment sounds more like scare tactics ... possibly to generate "a consultation" $$$$$$. (W)

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic