Chemo Will Kill You - forum.

Infinitely Expressed

Chemo Will Kill You - forum.

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » December 25th, 2010, 2:03 pm

(SMILE)

A space dedicated to sharing the truth about Chemotherapy. Find out why you must reject Chemo & change your diet before it's too late.

The truth of the matter...
"Our current estimate is that about 75% of the current annual incidence of breast cancer in the U.S. is being caused by earlier ionizing radiation, primarily from medical sources..."
John W. Goffman, M.D., Ph.D., Committee for Nuclear Responsibility, in Preventing Breast Cancer: The Story of a Major, Proven, Preventable Cause of This Disease
Compare Cancer Causes: Radiation

(TU)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Oneofmany

Re: Chemo Will Kill You - forum.

Unread post by Oneofmany » March 20th, 2012, 11:40 am

My Partner has been diagnosed with abnormal cells in her cervix with a high chance of Cancer and because of the Information I have been able to bring into my household, with some help from my dear friends here on this forum, the first option for her will be the Gerson Therapy in conjunction with an oxygenation therapy along the lines of goji juice or similar lifesaving agent.

For the information that has been brought forth on this forum, I cant thank the people who participated in it enough. (you know who you are :clapclap ) I will say this, The love has never stopped flowing from my end, and We could do with everybody's love and support right now.

With Love
Russ

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 21st, 2012, 3:30 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Oneofmany. :wave (TH)

While not great news, it isn't the dreadful, fearful, devastating news that it painted out to be.

Here's a cure that you can get a hold of in Australia easily (well, if it is for your pets - it's not supposed to be used on humans ... go figure huh). Actually, Mandy bought some of it and I have met quite a few people that have used it to treat various cancers. Here's the address were Mandy got it from ...

Jennifer Wilson

Cansema

CMB Community Mailbag
Drake, NSW, 2469.

Ph: (02) 6737-6767
Mobile: 0404 150-761

If there is any more help that I can give, please give me a call mate. (TU)

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » March 21st, 2012, 2:51 pm

Thanks for that mate, I truly appreciate it. :goodstuff

That stuff might be good for me by the looks of it. Having very fair Scottish skin I am sure that I have definite skin cancers on my body, and Black Salve seems just the ticket for me. :applause

I found some Gerson videos that outlined the diet and enema regimen which is actually invaluable information seeing that every time I looked, the actual application side of things was always missing from the information.

We are both going to do the treatment along with the maintenance diet as i believe I, as the one who believes the veracity of the information should be ready to "walk the talk" so to speak. The Logic of the philosophy behind why it works is the true winner as why to choose alternatives over the "indoctrinated choices" and I'm thankful that Meg sees this also.

With Love
Russ

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 22nd, 2012, 4:39 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Oneofmany. :wave (TH)

You are welcome mate. (TU)

I did have the documentary uploaded to megaupload, which also meant it was on megavideo and you could have watched it online, but ... no more megaupload or megavideo.

In the documentary, they actually tell you the ingredients, quantities, and how to make it yourself ... so no bullshit about them trying to make money, etc, they are giving it away for free (the recipe that is).

Anyway, all the best to both of you, and if you'd like a chat, give me a call or we can organise a time to chat via skype.
:skype

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » March 22nd, 2012, 9:03 am

G’day Russ, how you going?

From what I’ve read and from speaking to people who have had chronic illness, including cancer, she has made a great decision by eschewing allopathic treatment. Congrats!

Point of interest:
A friend of my housemate had a test for ovarian cancer recently that returned positive. She had a full hysterectomy. Afterwards they told her there was no sign of cancer and she has found out that the test used is known to be unreliable. Thanks for telling her after the operation.

I share a house with a friend who had a breast lumpectomy after receiving a cancer diagnosis. She was told that she had to have radiotherapy as a follow up treatment. She didn’t do it. She instead opted to follow the principles of natural hygiene - the science of life. It has been over two years and no return of the cancer, and is full of energy.

Natural Hygiene is a philosophy based on living in accordance with nature and treating any disease by removing the causes of the disease and instituting the causes of health.
The causes of health being:
Eating food we are biologically designed for. ie - a whole foods plant based diet.
Eating enough (not over eating, not under eating).
Getting enough sunshine.
Enough fresh air.
Enough clean fresh water.
Enough movement.
Enough sleep.
Enough rest.
Plenty of laughter.
Fostering positive social interaction.
Fulfilling relationships.
Purpose in life.
Joy in life.
Positive and grateful attitude.
Spending time in nature.
Avoiding enervating activities and relationships.

These are adapted to what one’s particular circumstances are at any given moment.

Hygienists assert that the body is a healing organism. Its natural state is health and it only becomes unhealthy due to our own actions and environmental factors (which can also include the health of the parents at conception and during gestation).

The body does the healing. Food does not heal. Medicines do not heal. Herbs do not heal. (The body acts upon these substances). By removing any impediments the body will heal itself, just as it will join two pieces of bone together without you having to think of it.

If you’d like to talk to a professional hygienist the Burton’s live near Sydney.

Dr Alec and Nejila Burton run a natural hygiene clinic in Arcadia. They’ve helped me and my housemate. (We’ve both fasted there. That was one of the first things she did instead of radiotherapy. We were there at the same time and got talking and it turned out the room she rents out was vacant, that's how I came to be staying where I am.)

Dr Alec is apparently one of the most knowledgeable people in the field of natural hygiene. He worked with Herbert Shelton (known as the father of modern natural hygiene) and has run the clinic since the early sixties.

He has a website here: http://www.arcadiahealthcentre.com.au/
And here: http://www.alecburton.com/ This is maintained by someone else.

Note that the websites, particularly the Arcadia one, aren’t kept up to date very well. But their contact details are on there.

The National Health Association natural hygiene website is here: http://www.healthscience.org/ There are video presentations on the site including one from Goldhammer and one from Alec on the front page.
It contains video presentations and articles on hygiene.

The following doctors all utilise NH tenets.
Dr. John McDougall
Dr Dean Ornish
Dr Colin T Campbell (write the China Study, I recommend this book, many hygienists refer to it).
Dr Allan Goldhammer (runs the largest fasting center in North America).
Dr Michael Klapper.
Dr Doug Graham.
Dr Caldwell Esselstyne.
Dr Joel Furhman.

And there are plenty of others. The above have heaps of info on the net, books available and you tube channels.

From the little I know about the Gerson Therapy, I think it is Hygiene based too, though the cancer treatment most hygienists recommend that I have seen is a supervised fast (depending on the cancer location and stage of it) followed by a tailored lifestyle approach.

There is plenty of room for individual adaptation to the tenets of hygiene. They can be tailored to the individual, unlike allopathic medicine which treats every person pretty much the same - one dose fits all- but we aren’t clones, we are vibrant spiritual beings having a human experience. Medical doctors, herbalist and the like treat symptoms. Treating symptoms suppresses the curing processes of the body. (eg; using cough suppressant to inhibit the bodies attempt to expel toxins).

Hygienists allow the symptoms to be and instead remove the causes of the symptoms. Coughing up phglem and having a runny nose means the body, in its infinite wisdom, is clearing gunk it doesn’t require. By allowing this process to continue the body can clear it. By removing the causes (possibly: late nights, drinking, eating stuffs we’re not biologically adapted to, worrying about things out of your control, not enough sunshine or fresh air or laughter, etc) the symptoms won’t return (unless you reinstate the causes).

Hygiene is based upon what you already know, it is ‘inbuilt’/intuitive. For instance, when a person is sick, they often don’t feel like eating. The body wants to rest instead of digesting food. This way it can utilise its energy stores to treat the illness rather than use its energy stores to eat, digest, and eliminate food.

Because we live in an environment that is unnatural, we often have to relearn, or remember, the lifestyle and work at adapting it to our modern way of life. Hence the science of Natural Hygiene.

Okay, have a good one mate.

With Love
Patrick.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » April 7th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Thanks so much Pat for this information. I really appreciate it. :cool2011

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic