Health Professionals Speak Out About Vaccines

I AM ALL I AM

Re: Health Professionals Speak Out About Vaccines

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » November 12th, 2010, 1:23 pm

I LOVE YOU

Indian Doctor's Start Refusing To Get Vaccinated Against Swine Flu

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swine Flu Vaccination News : Indian Doctor's Start Refusing To Get Vaccinated By Fearing It's Deadly Side Effects

New Delhi : Doctors and health workers around the globe had already refused to get vaccinated as they know very well that vaccine is deadly.In US nurses at Virginia Mason Medical Center had already wins legal action against forced vaccinations.

And now doctors and health workers in India also start opposing the vaccination too.

Last year Union health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad had told its citizen that around 33% of the Indian population was likely to get infected with the virus over the next two years.

According to WHO medical community, who are at the forefront of the high risk groups — in view of their proximity to the patients.

Government of India is planning for mass vaccination of deadly mercury H1N1 vaccine in coming months.

According to Hindustan Times and DNA Newspaper news report "Indian doctors and nurses told their government they will not take this deadly mercury vaccine even if they have to lose their jobs."

Kasturba Hospital superintendent Dr Umesh Aigal told DNA. "Our doctors aren't telling me why they don't want the vaccine, but we can't force anyone." [Link]

Latest in the row are doctors from SGPGI Lucknow Hospital , the also fear that Swine Flu H1N1 vaccine will not do anything good to them but it will cause deadly side effects.

We had already reported that Swine Flu H1N1 Vaccine Side Effect includes paralysis or even Death

According to Dr Abhay Chaudhari, director of Haffkine Institute "unlike the West which is exposed to flu viruses, we living in the tropics are exposed to many viruses that cause similar respiratory symptoms. So, Indians are known to have better immunological reaction than westerners."

http://www.fightbackh1n1.com/2010/08/in ... o-get.html

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » November 12th, 2010, 1:52 pm

Any time anyone wants to jab you, just say, "YOU FIRST!" :tip

(Then run when the toxins have distracted them)

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

rickywillson

Unread post by rickywillson » June 17th, 2011, 10:46 am

Health care Speaker is a hilarious health care motivational speaker and entertainer. They are successful in the health care industry as a health care speakers they help the patients with their thoughts..

http://www.funnymotivationalspeakers.com

andrewsmith082

Unread post by andrewsmith082 » August 25th, 2011, 6:39 am

Health care speakers are for those not pleased with others and always sit alone in their rooms. These health care speakers make them happy and feel very relaxing with their thoughts.

health care speakers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic