A Chemical Reaction

Harmony for mind and body !!!
I AM ALL I AM

A Chemical Reaction

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » February 16th, 2011, 12:39 pm

I LOVE YOU

http://www.pfzmedia.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=29

A Chemical Reaction, is a 70 minute feature documentary movie that tells the story of one of the most powerful and effective community initiatives in the history of North America. It started with one lone voice in 1984. Dr. June Irwin, a dermatologist, noticed a connection between her patients’ health conditions and their exposure to chemical pesticides and herbicides. With relentless persistence she brought her concerns to town meetings to warn her fellow citizens that the chemicals they were putting on their lawns posed severe health risks and had unknown side effects on the environment.

Dr. Irwin’s persuasive arguments and data to back her findings eventually led the town of Hudson to enact a by-law that banned the use of all chemical pesticides and herbicides. The most mighty chemical companies in North America put their full legal weight on the tiny town and eventually the case made it to the Supreme Court.

The town’s right to protect its citizens was upheld, and — like a row of dominos — other municipalities followed suit. The movement spread so far and wide that the entire province of Quebec enacted a ban and Home Depot stopped putting the dangerous pesticide products on their shelves.

Paul Tukey, one of the nation’s leading experts on organic lawn care has been following this story for years. After becoming seriously ill with acute pesticide sensitivity from applying chemical lawn products in his own lawn care business, he became an outspoken advocate for alternatives to chemical lawn care. He travels across the country lecturing on the subject and has written the nation’s leading book on organic lawn care titled, The Organic Lawn Care Manual.

This documentary follows his journey that leads to the doorstep of Hudson, Quebec. It’s an inspiring story of overcoming great odds and demonstrates the power of people coming together to effect great change in our society.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

blancarivas08

Re: A Chemical Reaction

Unread post by blancarivas08 » April 18th, 2011, 6:26 am

Speaking of chemical reaction, I can't forget my experience on an expired shampoo I've used way back grade school. I got a terrible hair scabies. My mom and I used to suffer such hair dilemma while we're on our vacation. We used an effective hair ointment "Bactroban" to get out the swollen wounds on our hair. It smells disgusting! :|

thinning hair

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » April 18th, 2011, 12:13 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Blancarivas08. :wave (TH)

Welcome to the forum.
:cool2011

A staph infection huh ... (EEK) (EEK) (EEK) ... not nice at all.

THANK YOU

LornaW

Unread post by LornaW » May 18th, 2011, 8:09 pm

I know the lake that I live on can sometimes get bad algae growing in it in the summer. It develops from the runoff of pesticides and fertilizer on the lawns around the lake. I always make sure I use organic and safe stuff on my lawn. The algae can cause rashes and possibly other health problems. The lake is also one of two in the area that are used for the drinking water in the Indianapolis area. While I assume they clean and filter the water really well, it would be nice if they started with healthier and cleaner water. I wish they would ban chemical pesticides and fertilizers on our lawns.

Lorna

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » May 19th, 2011, 12:03 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day LornaW. :wave (TH)

You'll not have any argument from me about the banning of the chemical cocktails that are used as fertilisers. The poisoning of the water and food supply with such chemicals is truly criminal.

There are some great documentaries exposing a lot of how such practices cause a lot of health issues. The World According To Monsanto is one I highly recommend. Eating, Food Matters and Food Inc are also very important documentaries that have been made that expose a lot of the health issues related to the poisoning of the food supply.

THANK YOU

ANDROID

Unread post by ANDROID » June 28th, 2011, 11:02 am

this was a great post. very informative. I am glad i found this thread. I have come to know about that the chemical reaction.We should all be anxious about our health. Eating healthy foods and doing a healthy habit, that should we have to do.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » June 28th, 2011, 12:12 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day ANDROID. :wave (TH)

Yeah, I wish I knew years ago what I now know about nutrition, etc. It's the sort of information that would be of benefit for everyone to know (at least the REAL information and not the propaganda BS that is usually promoted) and should be one of the major subjects that is taught in schools. Of course, there are reasons why this isn't done, why individuals choices are limited through the limiting of knowledge, or direct misinformation/disinformation. (W)

THANK YOU

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » July 19th, 2011, 6:01 am

:goodt

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic