Unread post by Pollock » February 9th, 2009, 10:17 am

Very interesting!
(kiss)
F

ImageImageImage

Infinitely Expressed

Re: "We Cured Our Son's Autism".

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » February 11th, 2009, 12:47 pm

(SMILE) G'day Sally, thanks for posting this great info. I shall pass this on to some people who I know have family members or friends with autism. It will also be great to take to class when we talk about nutrition at TAFE.

I love information that shows that illnesses can be reversed by implementing dietary changes. There are a lot of conditions that people think are irreversibel or require radical surgery and/or dangerous cocktails of drugs to treat the symptoms... yet a lot of scientists don't even know or understand the causes of a particular condition. A lot of people simply believe the scientists or 'authorities' opinion, rather than researching and thinking for themselves. It is great to read stories from people who didn't just accept the opinions of doctors that their child's condition was untreatable and instead correlated what they observed with changes to their child's environment... such as diet and injections... and continued to look for a cause for their son's symptoms.

And because of her willingness to find a natural cure she has now helped numerous other people. AWESOME! (Yey!)

(Yey!) (kiss)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » May 1st, 2014, 4:52 pm

Where's the info?

UG

Re: Re: "We Cured Our Son's Autism".

Unread post by UG » May 1st, 2014, 5:42 pm

The original post is missing. It was by Mad as a cat (or maybe Mad_as_cat, i don't quite remember). She demanded Ant to delete all her posts after their 'love' broke apart.

After I became an admin I managed to restore some of her and paganus posts (who also asked his posts to be deleted over the same incident) from an old backup Ant sent me. But it wasn't possible to restore everything. This is why some threads are fucked up now

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » May 1st, 2014, 10:04 pm

UG wrote:The original post is missing. It was by Mad as a cat (or maybe Mad_as_cat, i don't quite remember). She demanded Ant to delete all her posts after their 'love' broke apart.

After I became an admin I managed to restore some of her and paganus posts (who also asked his posts to be deleted over the same incident) from an old backup Ant sent me. But it wasn't possible to restore everything. This is why some threads are fucked up now
Thanks for the explanation UG

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » May 13th, 2014, 8:50 pm

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » June 9th, 2014, 8:44 am

Medical Marijuana Is Being Used To Successfully Treat Symptoms of Autism in Patients
http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/01/17/m ... na-autism/#

Autism/CBD Oil Success Stories
http://cbdoil.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/a ... oshua.html

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » June 9th, 2014, 3:06 pm

interesting! but there is the moral dilemma of giving an 8 year old cannabis. i would rather he have a fully developed consciousness before he try cannabis. I have seen first hand what it can do to an underdeveloped brain.

UG

Unread post by UG » June 10th, 2014, 1:04 pm

There are people who are giving kids cannabis to treat cancer, they don't look that bad. Obviously autism and cancer are not the same so I would be cautious too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic