Qi Gong tutorials

Harmony for mind and body !!!
khiwarrior

Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by khiwarrior » April 21st, 2008, 1:10 am

Turning lead to gold-Beginning your internal alchemical processes.

The micro cosmic orbit meditation-Learning to turn lead into gold.

The Dan Tien is important to your physical as well as spiritual life, it is the location of your sexual energy and therefor the location of the body's most vital energy.

First you need to locate your lower Dan Tien (for the moment I will just refer to it as the Dan Tien for easy of writing-later I will introduce the middle and upper Dan Tien's). To locate this muscle group, put a finger into the navel, right into the centre. Now from that position trace a line about an inch to an inch and a half blow your navel. this is the general location-to pin point it, throw a punch with the other and and yell Ha! Now you should feel a muscle jut out for a second-this is ur Dan Tien- now without using any of your stomach muscles try to control your Dan Tien-tense it, it may be hard at first, but please remember do not tense your stomach muscles. When u tense it-try to tense it slowly and then release it- use one finger at the time to locate the very centre of it, you should feel several muscles close together into a centre point-this is the exact location of this point- it is also known as the sacral or 2nd chakra. This your body's battery, and alchemical cauldron.

1st taking the vital essence from the air, and turning it from lead to gold-

Curl your tongue to the roof of your mouth.Sit crossed legged- right leg on top of left , palms on your lap with thumbs touching lightly-ur thumbs and and palms make a little triangle.

Breath in through your nose, and feel the air come into you slowly, feel it enter the Dan Tien (keep the Dan Tien relaxed),hold for a few seconds, now at the point where you want to breath out, see/feel the air going down under you, up your spine over ur head and back to your Dan Tien- do this in timing with the release of your breath.
This is to be done by men 7 times for one set. woman 9 times. So for example do this exercise in lots of 7,14,21 for guys, 9,18,36 for woman-but i recommend sticking to one set at a time as it can make you light headed at first.- I recommend after you get used to the meditation, to transform as much as you can-eg 2-3 sets-before storing.

2nd part-storing the transformed essence

Open your palms facing up and place them just in front of your Dan Tien. Now tense your Dan Tien, and pull upwards with your hands, feel as you you are lifting a heavy weight- feel the energy you have gathered into your Dan Dien compact and enter the centre of the Dan Tien, with each pull up-and subsequent push down you are tensing your Dan Tien and feel the energy go into it- when you pull up breath in, when you push down breath out- when you start you are doing slightly big up/down movements-say from just below ur Dan Tien to just below your solar plexus-each time you've completed one up/down motion you move slightly closer into your Dan Tien, until when your completely exhausted you are over it. I must stress that you don't tense your stomach muscles when u are pulling and pushing, you will end up with arthritic pain around you waist-thats why it is very important to locate and exercise the Dan Tien before you being this meditation, so that you know how to separate it from the rest of your muscles.

3rd part-releasing the excess Qi-After you store your energy, do a few punches and yell Ha! using ur Dan Tien as you do so, this will release the excess energy on ur skin and in your muscles- do not do this is front of ppl, animals or plant life.

Ok guys thats the beginning, if anyone has questions post them here. I will develop this thread as we go along, adding bits and pieces. This meditation is the most important and is the foundation of everything else, so if you want internal power, practise this as often as you can. I will lead up to self healing and healing of others.

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Re:I am repostng this as it relates to the above

Unread post by khiwarrior » April 21st, 2008, 1:43 am

There is, I believe, a tendency for many to ignore the other side. Love is a powerful thing, and is a of a higher vibration and is therefor lighter, which means it can be made to be denser in that there is more "space" for each individual wave of energy to be compacted together. However, when pitting this energy against something say for example like a parasitic entity(a reptilian for example) you are putting one force against another- you are fighting the other energy. This situation makes it harder to control the "battle" as such.

In my opinion, there is a lack of understanding and even fear of "evil" and in that fear there is lack of control. I have found on Reiki sites that very few will even talk about possession, and fear it being mentioned because "thinking about demon's brings them". My understanding of the Tao is that everything in nauture exists for a reason, it is there because it is meant to be there, it plays some part for the whole. What I have come to understand through the practise of internal alchemy is that there is no such thing as "negative energy" as such, as all energy can be converted internally.

Recently I have been preforming healing for a few people from the DI forum that are suffering possession by these parasitic entities, they have in this process transfered to me. This situation has allowed my own understanding to evolve somewhat in that I was able to convert a parasitic entity into nourishing energy for my body, it wasn't easy, but I could do it. This has lead me to now begin to understand the practise of Tao, and internal alchemy to a greater extent. You see the Taoist are also known not only for healing skills but also their black magick skills, they were quite feared in Asia for this reason and many of their skills remain secret even today. They understood -as i have began to understand- one must not run away from evil, one must embrace it, conquer it and not be consumed by it (just as it is necessary to not be consumed by pleasurable things-food, sex,drugs for example) In conquering this other side of one's self to is possible to control all 'evil' that one encounters, and even convert it to good useful energy.

It is imbalance to choose only one side and be limited to it when there are two sides. In understanding that there are two sides it is possible to understand that there is only one side-the two come from the one Tao (God, Source)

Just some thoughts....

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Re: Qi Gong tutorials-Protection from emotional attack

Unread post by khiwarrior » May 1st, 2008, 5:47 pm

once you have a handle on breathing in Qi from the air, you can apply it to this meditation.

Focus on the sun, see it in you mind-when you first start doing this meditation it might help to go outside during the day time (but remember the sun is there 24hs a day we just can't see it) now breath in a piece of it, some of it's energy into your dan tien, raise it up the spine in the usual way to refine it, store it- now instead of releasing it, turn it into a shield around your body. the shield should be around you not in ur muscles or skin or bones. Now see any links attached to you like dark branches extending out to their owners (even if u don't know who it is)- now use some of the shield and send energy into and along the branches until it reaches the person-but do no harm them with it-just use the energy to cleanse and convert the links, see them change into the same energy as the sun and then see the remaining dark parts fall away into the ground and the link/s break.
Just repeat as needed- don't breath in too much at first coz the energy is very, very hot. Like one set should be heaps at first, if you have any problem from it, like u can't handle the heat immeditaly take a cold shower-keep you head and spine under the running water until you feel completely better- now this is only if you feel uncomfortable with how it makes you feel.

09 is MINE!

I AM ALL I AM

Re: Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » May 2nd, 2008, 7:01 pm

I LOVE YOU

In Qigong for Health and Vitality, Michael Tse, a Qigong (pronounced chee-gong) master trained by some of China's finest Qigong practitioners, explains the philosophy and practice of Qigong, a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine that combines breathing, posture, and movement to generate internal energy, restore health, and promote a sense of well-being. Qigong for Health and Vitality is the first truly accessible, introductory guide to this three-thousand-year-old for Chinese healing.Michael Tse now teaches in London, and is adept at presenting Qigong's "secrets" to a Western audience. In this book, he presents the background and philosophy of Qigong, detailing its amazing benefits for stress reduction and in the treatment of such chronic conditions as backache, hypertension, insomnia, asthma, arthritis, and headache. In clear text, and with the help of more than one hundred photographs, he provides step-by-step instructions for two types of Qigong exercises: those that improve balance, flexibility, strength, and circulation (especially good for anyone who sits all day in an office or car); and those that derive from tai chi chaun and are learned as a short "moving program" that increases internal energy (chi) and can be used to treat specific health problems. In addition, Michael Ise explains how to use special Qigong meditation exercises to relax and recharge the body's energy and to enhance its natural ability to heal itself.Qigong, as taught by Master Tse, is easy and fun to learn and will lead to immediate and long-lasting health benefits.

Code: Select all

http://www.badongo.com/file/7586234

Qigong (pronounced chee-gong) is a popular form of Chinese exercise which uses the body's vital energy (qi or chi) to make us stronger, healthier and live longer. Qigong for Healing and Relaxation is an ideal, fully illustrated, guide to better health and is suitable for people new to Qigong and more experienced students.

Brief background information on the benefits and practise of Qigong and its role in Traditional Chinese Mediciine
Self-healing for common illnesses and complaints
Helps you to get your body back into balance
Easy to learn step-by-step movements and exercises, illustrated in full colour
Helps you to relax in body and mind and increase your health and wellbeing
Helps provide relief for ailments such as insomnia, low or high blood pressure, back problems, arthritis, stress and worry.

About the author
Michael Tse (pronounced Shay) is one of the world's leading Qigong Masters with a large following in Britain and overseas. He studied in Hong Kong, later travelling to China where he was accepted as a personal student by one of China's most famous Qi Gong masters, Grandmaster Yang Meijun. He established and runs the Tse Qigong Centres in Manchester and Hawaii, USA.

Michael also publishes Qi Magazine, a quarterly publication on the internal arts and Chinese culture. He is the author of Qigong for Health and Vitality and co-author, with Grandmaster Ip Chun, of Wing Chun: Traditional Chinese Kung Fu for Self-defence and Health (both Piatkus).

Code: Select all

http://www.badongo.com/file/9143347

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

khiwarrior

seeing the air

Unread post by khiwarrior » May 15th, 2008, 1:10 am

Go to a place with a few trees (as many as possible-but make do with what you can get), a small forest would be ideal...

If your working in a low tree density area (ie a park-your back yard etc) position yourself in front of at least 2 trees that are near each other, so there is a gap between them-something that would look like goal posts. If your in a high density area like a forest it shouldn't matter, but it couldn't hurt to use the gap between 2 trees as a beginning guide.
Now, do the microcosmic orbit for about 20 min or so, until you feel that buzz. You don't have to store the Qi inside your Dan Tien immediately, just use the meditative technique first and store what you've generated at the very end. Ok once you get that buzz, continue to casually do the circulation of Qi, but at the same time try to feel your place on the Earth in relation to the air that surrounds you. What I mean is, try to feel the air on your skin, feel the weight of the air pressure holding you down gently and pressing against your body. Feel where your skin is and the dividing line of that to the air. Just keep meditating and feeling this for as long as you feel comfortable. Hold the feeling of the air around you as you open your eyes and gaze between the gap in the trees, keep your eyes relaxed but do not blink for as long as possible and try to focus on the "empty" space in the gap. You should be able to see the waves of energy that is the air, or a white mist everywhere touching everything. Finish the meditation with a feeling of respect for the amasing thing that is nature and sit for a while in silence seeing the air...when you feel ready compact the gathered Qi and ground in your usual way.

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

The alchemical cauldron and Elemental magick

Unread post by khiwarrior » May 15th, 2008, 3:15 am

Once you've got a grasp of using the microcosmic orbit you can start trying these additions to the technique..

The next time you pass a body of water (or even just get a glass of water), focus on the water, look at it, understand that at the basic level it is not water, it is just energy...perform the microcosmic orbit in the same way that you normally do, but breath the water in- in your mind you are not breathing in air, you are breathing in particles of water-the energy of the water-which in fact is the water. Bring it down into your caldron (Dan Tien) as usual and raise it up the spine in the usual way.

After that, get a lighted candle...sit close to it (you can have more than one if u would prefer)..stare at the candle, feel it's heat feel that the flame is just energy and understand this...it is the same as the water..it is the same as the air it is just in a different state of physical expression. Breath it into your Dan Tien/raise it up the spine in the usual way.

Then, go outside, sit on the grass or ground..close your eyes and relax...feel the Earth under you...send your mind deep deep into the Earth and feel the body of energy at the centre...focus on it, you might like to imagine it as a green colored energy if that helps...breath it into your Dan Tien and raise it up the spine in the usual way...

ok I think you guys are getting the idea... ok... after you get used to this...do it with all the elements at the same time-draw them in together at the same time and up the spine in the usual way and do remember to store these energies as you do these meditations..

One of the major points of this meditation can become apparent when you take, for example, a sheet of paper...take it and then focus on it...feel that it is not paper it is just energy- breath it into your Dan Tien and raise it up the spine. Get it?? Everything around you IS ENERGY and can thus be manipulated via meditation....

You use the Dan Tien as a cauldron, a mixing pot for energy, it melts and combines energy that you absorb during meditation and then you raise it up your spine to alter the frequency/dimension that the energy is operating at- raising energy up your spine forces the energy to go through your chakra's which are dimensions/frequencies fused into your body (or that the body is built around)- this changes the nature of the environment that energy is existing at from its base existence (lead) to it's "ultimate"-in this context-existence (gold). Water exists as water on Earth because the Sun and the surface of the Earth is at the right distance from each other to allow it to be liquid-otherwise it would be gas or solid....the form of the energy changes as the environment changes.

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Entering the air realm

Unread post by khiwarrior » May 26th, 2008, 10:42 pm

Sit in your usual meditative posture. Fill yourself with white light energy like a glass of water- from bottom to top and when u start to spill over send this outward (bottom-top at the same time) through your aura and make a barrier around ur body, see the while room emersed in this same white light energy. Sit like this until you feel charged and protected-you might like to assert your protection in your mind and send that intention into the white light- eg i am all that is and all that is protects me etc...
Now focus on the air- how it presses against your skin- feel every inch of your body being pressed by the air around you- focus on this feeling for alittle bit, now feel the difference between you and the air- Why is the air on the outside of you? It is because it is a slightly different frequency to you
Now focus on your Qi (or your own energy) you are your energy and there is no separation. Now tell your energy to speed up, to go higher,and match the air- become the air- feel the air come inside you and envelope you completely. There is now no difference between you and the air- Focus on the impressions that you get within your mind because you have now entered the air realm.

when you want to come back just feel yourself slowing down- tell the air that is inside you do out back to pressing against your skin and you should feel a shift coming back- Personally i like to stay like that thought and just open my eyes because it alters your perceptions and makes u feel high in this reality, it changes the frequency you are operating at

09 is MINE!

tom

Unread post by tom » June 3rd, 2008, 7:10 pm

khiwarrior wrote:Turning lead to gold-Beginning your internal alchemical processes.

The micro cosmic orbit meditation-Learning to turn lead into gold.

The Dan Tien is important to your physical as well as spiritual life, it is the location of your sexual energy and therefor the location of the body's most vital energy.

First you need to locate your lower Dan Tien (for the moment I will just refer to it as the Dan Tien for easy of writing-later I will introduce the middle and upper Dan Tien's). To locate this muscle group, put a finger into the navel, right into the centre. Now from that position trace a line about an inch to an inch and a half blow your navel. this is the general location-to pin point it, throw a punch with the other and and yell Ha! Now you should feel a muscle jut out for a second-this is ur Dan Tien- now without using any of your stomach muscles try to control your Dan Tien-tense it, it may be hard at first, but please remember do not tense your stomach muscles. When u tense it-try to tense it slowly and then release it- use one finger at the time to locate the very centre of it, you should feel several muscles close together into a centre point-this is the exact location of this point- it is also known as the sacral or 2nd chakra. This your body's battery, and alchemical cauldron.

1st taking the vital essence from the air, and turning it from lead to gold-

Curl your tongue to the roof of your mouth.Sit crossed legged- right leg on top of left , palms on your lap with thumbs touching lightly-ur thumbs and and palms make a little triangle.

Breath in through your nose, and feel the air come into you slowly, feel it enter the Dan Tien (keep the Dan Tien relaxed),hold for a few seconds, now at the point where you want to breath out, see/feel the air going down under you, up your spine over ur head and back to your Dan Tien- do this in timing with the release of your breath.
This is to be done by men 7 times for one set. woman 9 times. So for example do this exercise in lots of 7,14,21 for guys, 9,18,36 for woman-but i recommend sticking to one set at a time as it can make you light headed at first.- I recommend after you get used to the meditation, to transform as much as you can-eg 2-3 sets-before storing.

2nd part-storing the transformed essence

Open your palms facing up and place them just in front of your Dan Tien. Now tense your Dan Tien, and pull upwards with your hands, feel as you you are lifting a heavy weight- feel the energy you have gathered into your Dan Dien compact and enter the centre of the Dan Tien, with each pull up-and subsequent push down you are tensing your Dan Tien and feel the energy go into it- when you pull up breath in, when you push down breath out- when you start you are doing slightly big up/down movements-say from just below ur Dan Tien to just below your solar plexus-each time you've completed one up/down motion you move slightly closer into your Dan Tien, until when your completely exhausted you are over it. I must stress that you don't tense your stomach muscles when u are pulling and pushing, you will end up with arthritic pain around you waist-thats why it is very important to locate and exercise the Dan Tien before you being this meditation, so that you know how to separate it from the rest of your muscles.

3rd part-releasing the excess Qi-After you store your energy, do a few punches and yell Ha! using ur Dan Tien as you do so, this will release the excess energy on ur skin and in your muscles- do not do this is front of ppl, animals or plant life.

Ok guys thats the beginning, if anyone has questions post them here. I will develop this thread as we go along, adding bits and pieces. This meditation is the most important and is the foundation of everything else, so if you want internal power, practise this as often as you can. I will lead up to self healing and healing of others.

Wow man, that's amazing. I've never done such an active meditation before. That was really new stuff for me and it made me feel amazing. I can still feel this energy buzzing up inside my stomach..

I could feel the weight in my hands, it was a really physical sensation, like a manifestation of the weight I was trying to feel.
I really charged me up man, its making me really aware of my physical self

Thank you for posting this and sharing such a wonderful experience.

Love Tom

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » June 7th, 2008, 12:04 am

I'm so glad you liked it mate :-) there still more to come...in the end these are only the basics and can lead you to finding your own truth...these re not the be all and end all but it is just another way of looking at things, if you get me :-) These techniques will help you become internally sensitive, so you can feel inside your body- and will help you heal injury because you will end up not feeling a sore spot as just sore, but rather as a blockage of energy that you can totally control and move. The microcosmic orbit is probably the most important of all meditations, it is still something i use, and is the foundation of higher techniques...anyway mate, enjoy ;-)

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Considering the treatment of illness illness

Unread post by khiwarrior » June 21st, 2008, 11:02 am

To begin to be able to heal your self consciously, readily while actually retaining health it is important to maintain a strong
Now as I have stated earlier it is important to be able to cope with the two forces within one's self, which is a part of mastering the inner universe. Harnessing rather than fearing an expression of nature (eg the emotion of anger,fear "Evil") allows one to step back from the affect of the emotion and view it for what it truly is, energy.

Illness is also just an energy, it could be tissue thats become damaged because of a sports injury, it could be the flu. Just as you can control the forces of love and healing it is possible to control the forces of "evil" within one's self and take power over it by removing it or converting it.
In regards to healing your self, the most important meditation to develop and use is the microcosmic orbit. It is the technique for transformation of energy.
Once you develop your microcosmic orbit pathways, and have collected a fair amount of refined Qi in your Dan Tien you can transform a blockage into useful energy and store it.

Focus on the painful, dull/numb areas. Within that area, find the part that you cannot feel- start at where the pain arks out and ends and then follow that feeling back to where it begins. Thats the area that is being blocked off. Just behind that is the blockage, the area you cannot feel. That is the place you need to begin to focus on when you want to remove a blockage.

In the same way you focus on the air when you practise the microcosmic orbit, this time include the sludge in the area that you cannot feel- see it as lodged in your arm and breath it along with the air into your Dan Tien (combine the energies) and raise it up your spine in the usual way.

You can at the same time ask the universe to use some Universal Qi to heal and clear blockage, see a white light come down from above and start behind the problem area and try to end in as smaller area as possible eg a hand- so if there is a problem in the upper arm you would start channeling energy through from the shoulder, down the arm and out each finger...if you had a problem in your chest, you would start at say the neck go right through the body and out each foot and each toe. You dont actually have to place your hands on the person, it is actually better to stand back and do it from a distance. Raise you hands up in front of you, and use your energy to manipulate the universal Qi around you and send it to the person/area (you can send the energy right through a person and concentrate on healing). The point of using universal Qi rather than your own energy is because the vibrational level of it is much higher than ours (although we can raise it-but in general terms..) snd there it is abundant. It has another important feature in that if you are performing healing for another person, you are not mixing their illness with your own energy.
If you have trouble seeing/moving the energy- start with seeing it spiral away bit by bit, and gradually practise wrapping your mind around the energy. with practise you will see amazing results. I used these these techniques to heal my mothers cancer last year, all it takes is practise.
Oh and just a little note on treating cancer-if any of you attempt to heal cancer using the above techniques. Try not to dose the cancer with energy, rather charge the person, their microcosmic orbits, their Dan Tien while at the same time braking apart the cancer- see it braking down ass you spiral the energy out of the body and into the ground. Not a good idea to take another person's cancer into your microcosmic orbit either by the way.

Cool , well i hope you guys find this useful :-)

09 is MINE!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic