Qi Gong tutorials

Harmony for mind and body !!!
angeress
Kitty's slave

Re: Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by angeress » October 8th, 2009, 6:30 am

Please do not leave Feng Shui, my good pal KhiWarrior, those people who do place the objects regd Feng Shui have had their lives mildy improved but Toaist Feng Shui is the proper Feng Shui in a more mental way. It is like the power of mental suggestions.

cloudgazer

Unread post by cloudgazer » January 19th, 2010, 3:29 am

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/blog/tag/mo-pai/
There is a man in Indonesia who is a master of the ancient Chinese science of neikung, or “internal power.” His name is John Chang, and he is my teacher. Mr. Chang was first presented to the world in the award-winning documentary series Ring of Fire, filmed by the brothers Lorne and Lawrence Blair; his privacy was protected by the rather ignominious pseudonym Dynamo Jack.

Free your mind. Free your body. Free your energy. :D
You never know what can come up in a day
"I wanna dream about doing blah" -khiwarrior
http://www.anxietyculture.com/

cloudgazer

Unread post by cloudgazer » February 1st, 2010, 3:41 am

So um yeah, I'm basically posting to tell you what just happened to me. Well I did some qigong exercises to balance my energy, and then I meditated, after words doing the shou gong thing. Then I decided I would try to do what the guy did in the 2nd video i posted before this one. The "1st westerner student". Well anyone of course not having a teacher or anything, i don't of course know how he did that, if it is true.

So anyway a few minutes ago, i assumed the stance he did, with the right hand over the middle dantien (over the heart area) and the left hand over the lower dantien (navel area). I breathed in through my nose, mouth closed, then i slowly breathed out and attempted to knock something over. LOL Nothing happened of course except that i felt like i got the wind knocked out of ME! Then i was gasping for breath, and i found it strange because i have never had that experience happen by simply breathing! well i guess it just goes to show what a noobie I am, and that I was messing around with something I don't understand..... yet. (ROFL)

Free your mind. Free your body. Free your energy. :D
You never know what can come up in a day
"I wanna dream about doing blah" -khiwarrior
http://www.anxietyculture.com/

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » April 6th, 2010, 7:47 pm

i will have to make some videos very soon hun, so i can show u some more breathing methods- keep at it hun ur getting there! The first step is trying (L)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » April 7th, 2010, 1:09 am

If you are interested in mudras please read my post in the kuji kiri 9 cutting fingers of nijtsu thread (L)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » April 7th, 2010, 1:39 pm

chandrakavi wrote:Hi Khi!
This is an old chat we had some time ago, which we still haven't solved.... What can we do? (FROWN) :embss :bang :confu4 :jaw

If you get the case of a taxi-driver ,where you pay with 100 dollars, and he doesn't give you your change back,he is bigger than you,big muscles,slightly drunk and beside him is a poisonous green-eyed Boa. The sweaty taxi-driver has a strange tattoo on his chest of a machinegun,of naked men and pigs doing all type of unpleasant things with one another, and he looks violent, you can see the guy means business,
and the green-eyed boa looks at you definetely , as if it were his wife ready to defend the taxi-driver, and bite you and kill you...and follows your every movement with its Angry green eyes...

Would you just step out of the cab and NOT have a fight for a few dirty dollars?

would you simply ask him kindly to give you your change back, although you know he definetly won't? (after all you are a member of Infinite Love Forum ,aren't you? although this is a case of self-defense...)

get out of the car and cuzz him (MAD) and run?

get out of the car and see if you can go buy a gun and get him in the next corner?

Wanting to kill his damn god violent Snake? :embss

Ask him once enough to be kind to you and give you your money, after all you have a family to support?

Play on his ego , and say to him he is a great guy,and good looking although you are about to vomit just looking at him?

You see the guy takes a look at you to see how wishy washy you are ,and you simply smile...

With tranquility you tell the taxi-driver that you will not let yourself be intimidated by primitive mafia practices which are sinking the credibility of the country in its economy to a global recesion.. You tell him you are a man compromised with truth, after all you cannot be blackmailed by force etc.
In the middle of your speech you pay the man exactly what is read in the meter of the taxi,and you give him an excellent tip---more than what he was charging---to shut his big mouth up.

You don't know what you will do because it still hasn't happened to you( Oh! how "tres zen of you!")

You declare yourself enlightened( I don't know how this can help, maybe the guy will look at you and say, Oh really? Thanks for the 100 bucks! you are a generous man!) Which would be your choice?

Can you maybe think of another alternative Khi?

Would the above meditation or any of the others, help in this case Khi?
Please give me a hand.... :D :D :D (ROFL) :lol44 :smo7 :eek
Thank you mate! (love) :cgaf (BL)

Make the snake bite him. But let him keep the money.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » April 7th, 2010, 1:46 pm

cloudgazer wrote:So um yeah, I'm basically posting to tell you what just happened to me. Well I did some qigong exercises to balance my energy, and then I meditated, after words doing the shou gong thing. Then I decided I would try to do what the guy did in the 2nd video i posted before this one. The "1st westerner student". Well anyone of course not having a teacher or anything, i don't of course know how he did that, if it is true.

So anyway a few minutes ago, i assumed the stance he did, with the right hand over the middle dantien (over the heart area) and the left hand over the lower dantien (navel area). I breathed in through my nose, mouth closed, then i slowly breathed out and attempted to knock something over. LOL Nothing happened of course except that i felt like i got the wind knocked out of ME! Then i was gasping for breath, and i found it strange because i have never had that experience happen by simply breathing! well i guess it just goes to show what a noobie I am, and that I was messing around with something I don't understand..... yet. (ROFL)

I recommend self-directed study, just don't be discouraged by setbacks or unusual experiences. Pay attention to what you did and what you can try differently to get different results. I think you'll notice your frame of mind will have a lot of influence on the nature of the energy: negative thoughts will make it do negative things, and positive thoughts will open up its ability to do positive things.

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » April 8th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Hi ciggy nice to meet you :-) lol let the snake keep his bite and the money...i dont like being bitten...well...mostly anyway ;-)

09 is MINE!

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » April 9th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Snakes need cash to bribe shoemakers not to turn them into boots.

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » August 1st, 2011, 5:30 am

:goodt

Excellent thread Khiwarrior, would be great if it would be continued mate. :goodstuff

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic