Qi Gong tutorials

Harmony for mind and body !!!
khiwarrior

Re: Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by khiwarrior » January 4th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Thank you M (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) (Yey!) (Yey!) (Yey!) (Yey!)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

loving

Unread post by loving » January 15th, 2009, 8:03 am

Qi Balls

Practice the Micro-cosmic orbit for a while- use it to charge up Qi in your Dan Tien- Keep it as plasma with no shape, condensed in your Dan Tien. When you feel enough Qi is there for manipulation, send it to your hands- have your hands opposite each other like you are holding a beach ball- make your Qi into the ball as you send it there- hold it there with your hands, now condense the ball in your hands to the size of a large orange or softball. Practice making it bigger and smaller,moving it about on your palms with your other finger. When you make it make sure you compact it with your hands and make it very tight and strong. When you get it down you can throw it like ddz, don't do this around ppl, animals or plants (what i mean is, dont actually throw it near anything that's alive).

Just remember the more qi you compact into a ball the more "physical" it is.

take care guys and girls ;-)

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » January 20th, 2009, 11:13 am

Healing with Universal Qi

It is possible to simply pass your Qi to someone in order to heal them, but this has a problem attached....

you can contract the persons illness because you are mixing energies with the person... so to get around this you can use the flow of energy that goes through and interconnects everything- Universal Qi

First you must feel and know this energy before you can use it for healing.

Sit somewhere comfortable- even inside- now feel the air against your skin and on your head- feel the pressure and your location under this sea of air...notice the dividing line of pressure laying on your skin- now...feel past that...try to notice that there is another energy there, behind the air- behind (through,in,out of) you, this energy is pure love and interconnects everything in the universe- see it in your mind as a beaming white light- it is everywhere and runs through everything....
Now practise channeling it as you breath...as you breath in see a spiraling beam of white light come down from above your crown and through it down to your heart chakra and out through your hands- you can place your hands in a usual hand position of the micro cosmic orbit, or on your body somewhere that is hurt.

With each breath in you are pushing the energy through your body and out your hands, with each breath out your are pulling the energy through your body and out your hands.

Now the technique i use when i send this to another person is to have a beam running down the front half of the body starting at the head down to the feet and a beam running upward from the feet up the back and out the head with each beam just touching in the center.
This is tiring work to send healing, and you will need to ground before and after each session. It is a good idea to practise this on yourself for a bit until you can do a good 20 minuts - and hour continually...but it is good to mix up self practise with actual healing work- and one last thing is is a good idea to do a session yourself before you heal others to clear any blockages from ur aura and mind etc....

ok hope u guys enjoy....
:hug :hug (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) (Yey!) (Yey!) (Yey!)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » March 1st, 2009, 3:48 pm

Learn to become the energy that you are controlling. Play with as many different types of energy that you can, do the same techniques for each element and learn how each frequency feels to you. This will teach your your body the code to the frequency, once this is understood you can replicate that frequency. For example, it is possible to create water by replicating that specific frequency of Qi- this is useful when you are thirsty and your mouth is dry. Mastering this skill is (which really is endless-as endless as the universe) also very useful for healing of yourself and others. If you're vitamin deficient, got types of cancer (ie need new bone marrow), if you're suffering a break in a bone, have organ damage etc etc...everything is Qi-energy vibrating at a specific frequency, and as it is Qi it therefor can be manipulated, if you are able to replicate Qi energy in a specific frequency it is then entirely possible to replicate healthy cells for any purpose that you desire.

For ease of starting this, simple start with what you already know- air

Much love

(L) (L) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) :yey2

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » June 22nd, 2009, 7:38 am

Cleansing ball 1

keep this intention inside you while you do this whole meditation (or ur own words to this effect):"I create holy space with my light" Draw the Universal Qi into your body with your breath, and using your breath let it flow through you for a bit, then start to intend its direction to swirl around and through you clockwise.

See it swirl and start to spin around you, slowly at first, and then faster and faster still...until it is no longer just Universal Qi running through you it is a ball of Universal Qi that is getting denser and stronger and bigger as you breath and intend... keep it going until you can really feel it and sense it as a powerful, pure ball of white light. It is still being channeled through you into this ball, but you are becoming the ball and one with the light (you merge yourself together).

Now once you have a good ball going and feel ready, start to extend it around you, slowly see it literally go through everything it touches, it penetrates all. Just extend it to the point up to where you wanna cleanse (basically the ball creates a magick circle/cleansed space). The longer you hold the meditation the more powerful the cleansing, and it would help to add in some prayer/invocation to whomever you would like to help etc...

This is also good for cleansing negative energy from a place, you will need to put a lot of intention and breath into it if you are using this to rid yourself of a negative entity but it is effective :-)

love you guys

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss)

09 is MINE!

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » June 22nd, 2009, 8:04 pm

Great posts Khi! (TU) (L)

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » July 13th, 2009, 12:48 am

I must also mention that not all of this is just my own knowledge, i was gifted the basics of this by Wan Qi Kim

Kundalini and manifestation

Ok most of you probably know something of Kundalini energy, the yang energy located at the base of the spine. It seems that most information about working with kundalini do not delve into how to expand this energy and also what kundalini is. Have any of you ever had a situation that (for eg) made u seriously mad, but u couldnt speak up? You bottl it up for ages and it builds and builds and builds until oneday the littleest thing happens (in comparison) and you explode? I think most of us have, at some time or another... This is an example of kundalini. A build up of energy, to the point of no return and then an explosion of it as it has no where left to go except for out.... It is possible to actually develop, understand and master this, in a positive way for ourselves and the people around us. Every time you have a craving for that chocolate bar, or to take a substance or see someone that you really like...or anything that you LIKE or DESIRE to see,do,feel,be etc can be stored and harvested/utilized as Kundalini energy.

An example to start you all off...something nice and neutral. Keep your eyes open, hold them both open as long as you can...What happens? You can do it for a bit but then ur eyes start to get heavy, really heavy and then you'r forced to shut them and maybe also squeeze them tightly to relieve that horrible feeling...

If ou have been practicing from the beginning of these tutorials or you have felt the feeling of gathering and storing Qi, notice how it feels to want to shut your eyes. It's a very intense sensation and difficult to go against. Focus on that heavy feeling, now just like in the way you breath air Qi into your microcosmic orbit do the same to that feeling of wanting to shut your eyes, use the heavy feeling as your guide. Breath it into your Dan Tien and keep your eyes open as long as you can.... Do you notice how much Qi you are able to gather? Quite a bit, right? Well this is yang (doing) Qi and is an easy way of gathering Qi into your body as kundalini. Now insatead of breathinjg it into the front (you can do it, but just for this exercise) breath it into the opposite side of your Dan Tien (where the spinal collum is) the vertabre are also chakra points, but yang in nature. Press that energy down into a tiny ball there- make the yang side of your Dan Tien absorb it just like the front) for as long as you can.

Now you will get to a point where u feel full and cannot condense it anymore, see that vertabre turn golden and then that energy become a beam/stream that comes up and goes into your micro comsmic orbit- just make it go around and around and around- practise mobilizing it and then bring it back to that point or you can bring it through the front of your Dan Tien to the back. If you ever have problems with loosing control of your kundalini, micro cosmic orbit is the way to go, as long as the energy isnt stuck you will never get sick or have problems with it.

Ok the above eye exercise can be used for ANYTHING that you like to do, be it drinking, having sex, watching tv, smoking, playing video games etc whatever you are able to withhold your self from doing (that you really WANT to do in that instant). Its the same process and creates the same energy from it. Its actually easier than doing microcosmic orbit to generate Qi from lol...but you need that as a basic in case you ever loose control and also to develop your system properly to stand such a strong current.

There is another aspect that I myself was unaware of until only a year ago, that is it's connection with manifestation....

Fire is Yang, so is kundalini energy. What can fire do that other things cannot? It can continue it' own life by its self as long as there is fuel there to allow it to continue burning. This relates directly to manifesting your own reality. You can use it in your magick to create situations out of nothing, to manifest them...faster...

think about mental manifestation, with no Qi involved...its totally mental. and not using what physical reality is made from- Qi...so it is a very round about way of making things happen. So if you use the first component which is the though of something, but add in kundalini energy then you get a burst of physical energy that needs only its self and fuel (the thought) to become real...

Here is my technique

see a situation you want to create. focus on it very strongly, and see it as being within your 7th chakra (above ur head) see it as detailed as you can, now see your vertabre become golden yellow and release your kundalini as a stream into that vision in your 7th chakra and colour it golden, paint it in, see everything as full of that colour and sparkling, now send that physical image outward from you into reality. The more kundalini you use the better it will work in general...

happy manifesting
(kiss) (kiss) (kiss)

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » September 15th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Kuji kiri/ Mudras/ mantra

When most people practice mantra they say it verbally (throat chakra). Above the throat chakra is the 3rd eye which is home to your mental energy or will power (the thing you use to manipulate qi-your intention) this is above the throat chakra and is at a higher frequency than vibration emitted from the throat chakra level. Verbally repeating mantra over and over to gain a spiritual response is (as it was explained to me by master Wan Qi Kim) like getting thousands of seeds, and dropping them all around u and then having it actually sprout into a plant. It could happen, and may after the thousandth, or millionth seed or more probably never. To get a plant to grow, you must insert it into the ground directly.

Next time you practice a mantra (if you're doing kuji kiri you can use it with this also) instead of saying the mantra (for eg from the first cut in the kuji kiri, Rin-coccyx) say it subverbally, and more mentally ande place that intention of "Rin" inside your coccyx while u hold the mudra/do the breathing). Feel it there, replace the sound with the intention. You can do this with each chakra and any mantra (thats right it dosnt really matter u can put in om, mame pade me hum etc in any chakra with any mudra- but it wouldnt hurt learning a specific set first such as at least one system of kuji kiri) just be careful working above the heart chakra as that energy gets very hot and could make u ill if u over do it (or kill u if your very powerful- i know a guy that permanently injured himself while doing kuji kiri because he lost control of his thoughts while in deep meditation and basically did black magick on himself SO TAKE CARE GUYS!).... OK well im not gonna tell u what happens when u do this, i wantto hear what ur experiences with this are, and then i'll expand on the technique a bit more.

happy meditating guys and girls, much love (kiss) (kiss)

09 is MINE!

angeress
Kitty's slave

Unread post by angeress » October 4th, 2009, 11:25 pm

This is wonderful Khi, but are you a practising Buddhist too?
Currently I am on a Yoga programme to get myself fit in the mind as well as the body, and after a while this will be of some benefit to me. Have you ever done Toaist Feng Shui, this is mental Feng Shui and I will make a thread of this after a few readings on the subject.

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » October 4th, 2009, 11:41 pm

YES feng shui is directly related to qi gong because it is about flow of energy- it extends right up to the placment of the ley lines and earth's chakra points and further on to universal ley lines and chakra points its very interesting, but i havmt actually begun study in tis yet....although i will within the next few years coz i didnt know if it was real or not until i started to understand it over the last 3 years so i kinda left feng shui coz its so popularized, but most ppl just focus on the placment of object within theh ome, not the actual location of their home, thier neighbours etc. So i could see how there would be an internal feng shui- this is like how there have been master that have actually performed acupuncture on the earth using massive pillars....its an amazing world. Plese share what you learn of this, i am all ears!!!

09 is MINE!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic