Qi Gong tutorials

Harmony for mind and body !!!
I AM ALL I AM

Re: Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » December 22nd, 2008, 3:11 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Khiwarrior. :wave (TH)

I'll add my thanks as well mate. You're doing great with this thread. (Yey!)

Although I've come up with my own techniques/uses of Qi/Chi/Ki, it's always worthwhile hearing of different experiences, especially from those that have used them and found that they work.

Once again, well done mate. (TU) (L) (Yey!)

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 22nd, 2008, 3:28 am

Thanks very much bro, thats really appreciated- ur welcome to put ur techniques i love to see them!! like i said to one of my very good bro's "i'll show you my way of Qi you'll go away and come back a few years later and teach me your way" the great thing about it, Qi Gong possibilities are literally infinite...the more ppl that know a way to do it the more that will end up finding their own way and sharing with the world.....the net is absolutely marvelous dont you think...? Thank for the encouragement mate, the ew comments rm you guys have really made it a plasure to share hiss with you all :-) POWER TO THE PEPOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2gun :2gun :2gun :2gun (EEK) er...without guns.... (TU)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 22nd, 2008, 12:04 pm

Self defence using Qi

The Aura

Ok we all know about the aura right? Well did you know that you can reinforce it with Qi?? It is possible to create basically a forcefield around you- it will take a while of course, you build it up gradually...

First extend your Aura- stretch it and make it bigger- just with ur breathing and mind- see it expand ion all directions- see if you can fill a room (dont do this around other ppl coz u could hurt them

ok once uv practised extending urself a bit stand up with your legs lightly apart- in a relaxed upright position now put both ur arms out to your sides to ur sides like ur pretending to be a plane. Now being totally soft (dont do hard movements yet-keep it soft) breath in and raise both you arms up over your head and push directly above your head while you push breath out- just imagine their being an incredible heavy weight but dont let ur muscles try to move- use all the nerves in your arms. Ok then breath in again and make a flapping motion downwards (down ur sides) when u feel the qi move down ur side- suddenly (but softly) push outwards to the side with ur palms. Then bring your arms behind you and push backward, then make a circling movement to the front kinda like u are scooping up a beachball bring it up alittle then spin ur hands around and push the beach ball iaway from you. Just keeping doing these movements again and again and it will gradually build up- also after you finish a session it is a good idea to just brush your entire body with your hands- down the front and up the back- include the legs when u do this too- it will stop uncontrolled blockages forming. Oh and one more thing- it is also good to end it with a little hard qi gong before you brush your body- just do the strong technique (eg micro cosmic orbit) but focus on the energy gathered on ur skin- you dont want it there, just take as much as you can into your Dan Tien and raise it up your spine in the usual way - then brush off the excess- try to touch every part of your skin or at least wave your hand past every part of your body- down the front and up the back...

have fun guys and girls!

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 22nd, 2008, 12:37 pm

Pressure points for survival situations....
This is excellent for girls as it does not require much physical strength- just Qi, correct technique and aiming...
ok guys this is dangerous a shit- do not use this for fun- do not demonstrate this unless you are assured of the quality of the person you are teaching this too

If you've a few of Jet lei's movies you have noticed he has this killer favorite move where he jumps back twists and then punches the opponent in the side of the neck-approx in the middle...ok there is a really good reason for the that is a really nasty pressure point. you dont punch straight- say if your facing your opponent directly infront of you and you were right handed you would twist your arm slightly to the right- make ur hand match the jaw the twist just slightly further so ur hand can go under it and strike that point- practise this punch in a mirror on your self- try to aim under your jaw- not striking the front of the neck but the tendons on the side that run at an angle- you can feel them in ur own neck- aim for the dead center- thats the sweat spot....

ok if u hit someone there it will fuck them up- they could possibly die- or pass out (ppl can hit their heads) so understand that is life or death only...fill your fist with Qi before you do the punch- when you gather qi there tense your hand making a fist motion over and over while breathing qi into it- direct it to the knuckles, fingers, back hand, palm wrist and into your forearm (to strengthen ur wrist in case u miss-or if u dont miss it will make the punch more effective)...

Dim mak

BIG BEEPING DANGER ALARM! before you start this you must be very sure of what you are doing....what i mean is- once you being your pactise you must reframe from jokingly punching at ppl (eg friends or whoever) and be careful of how you move ur arms around ppl- i cannot stress this enough- you dont want to learn this go back to grandma's for xmas and tear her soul open do you?? Yep..you heard right... practising Dim Mak requires a lot of self discipline you must be aware of your own movements around othr that do not know tis stuff as they will have no way to cure injury- and any injury sustained in a Dim Mak attack can be fatal..but not before being excruciatingly painful...so be WARE!

ok get a tapered candle and light it, work out how far u can stretch out your hands to the candle- you want a gap of about 2-6 inches at least between where your punch lands and the flame is. Ok now do not punch hard, breath in and out gather your qi, when you feel ready punch toward the candle but try to push the air into the flame- keeping practicing until you can get the flame out. When you get attacked, you can use the above pressure point technique, or use it anywhere- it is literally closing your opponents minor chakras- or major ones....
be very careful with this stuff.

09 is MINE!

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » December 22nd, 2008, 9:08 pm

:goodt :D (TU)

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 23rd, 2008, 12:35 am

(Yey!) thanks! (Yey!)

09 is MINE!

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » December 26th, 2008, 3:27 am

:wav2 :wc1 :gg7 :tumh

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 29th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Ok guys this is a continuation of the previous meditation.

Once you get used to building up your defences you can begin to implement a system to it. Im sure you have all seen the halo? well that is a reality- except there is a technique to getting it, and each chakra has one!

After doing the above set- stand in meditation and visualize a ring around your body- ie you can start with ur dan tien- see it start from the front, go around the back andf finish back at the front- a perfect ring around ur body just touching the skin- fill that with the qi you are building up with the 1st meditation- see it as a healthy flowing current of energy that exists within your aura- but is no long simply etherical..it is slowly becoming physcial- now do this with each chakra! from under your feet rigth up to over your head and over time it will develop a physcial and spiritual barrier system of defence!
It is a good idea once you get used to the rings being there to practise with them- have a friend hit your stomach- make sure u trust them to pull their punches!- make the rind around your dan tien and use that energy to repel the punches- it will take time but after a while they will have a harder and harder time hitting you.....you can build this up your self using pieces of wood or even knives and axes which is what I train with...but thats another lesson :-)
Just remember, if your faced with someone using black magick on you (even unintentionally) use the rings to not only protect your self- but to extend your own field of will past your body- normally anything that enters your body is YOURS! whether thats energy, glass or a bullet (so far i have been able to absorb glass into my foot) so anything that enters the space of those rings is yours!

Take care every one :-) love you guys and girls ;-)

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » January 3rd, 2009, 3:43 am

Sleep paralysis/oppression, Old Hag, Ma De (Vietnamese- the first word meaning Ghost)

I have suffered this since I was a child, although I cannot remember the first time...it seemed to get quite bad around the age of 10-11. This was not anything to do with astral projection (as is possibly quite possible in some cases) it was attack from so called reptilian (although thats so damn specific and at the same time generalized that the Christian term "Demonic" is more apt)...
The 1st of the bad experiences happed one after noon while I was trying to sleep in the lounge...i was around 10..or 11. I wokeu p finding myself unable to move, it had been happening a bit lately, and the way i dealt with it was to examin everything I could of my surroundings with my eyes and try to remember it...well once I had worked that out and was able to do this without any fear of what was happening around me (which was this time in the lounge) I heard a woman's voice-totally 3d- say my name, it came from above me- that scared me so much that i forced myself to move although as i tried to move i became more and more tired- i could barley walk...but i made it to my room...and it stopped! It wasnt until i was 24 that it started happening at that level again (although there were some spiritual attacks that closely equaled it-but nothing is scarier than something that happens in 3d)...at around 25 I could completely repel any attack using the meditations i have described here previously.
Once you have Qi and Yi (will power/Magick) you have POWER to protect yourself against anything and anyone...

Shield...
The sun breathing meditation on page 1 + white light but you turn it into a ball and add it into the sun shield

Sword
Active defence against ethereal entities using your Qi

Practice mobilizing the Qi that is in your Dan Tien, make it a ball in your hands instantly and make it shoot into a beam using only ur mind, breath, eyes and the palms of ur hands- later do the same but DO NOT ALLOW YOUR ARMS TO MOVE!!! You can use your mind, and move your eyes but ur hands must be idle! Use you eyes to target practise- the Qi will follow your will (your intent-where u say it will go- ie where u are looking when u release a blast)....practise in 360 degrees and make sure u account for anyone that might be sleeping in your bed! You dont want to defend yourself, and rip a hole in your loved one right!? So practise alone first until you can release completely controlled bursts (if u want to know what to visualize watch dragon ball z!)...

Further skills practise...

Go outside- do the micro cosmic orbit and then instantly mobalize a ball on each hand, bring them back to your Dan Tien- back and forth, back and forth- when you are confident- through the ball in the air and catch it again, through it under the ground into the center of the earth, leave it there for a minute and bring it back! See how the energy has changed, feel it...
Split it into two balls in each hand and put it back to one...back and forth.... when you are finished bring the ball into your Dan Tien, run it through the micro cosmic orbit and store it!

ethereal entities r made of Qi- you can blow them apart using a good beam or ball...just like a gun! Happy self defence...and happy new year...love you all!

09 is MINE!

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » January 4th, 2009, 8:24 am

I LOVE YOU

http://qi-journal.com/taiji.asp

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic