I AM ALL I AM

Re: Qi Gong tutorials

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » November 11th, 2008, 7:05 pm

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 15th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Thanks i am :-) hey every 1 sorry 4 the absence i will start writing some new lessons very shortly...actually its probably better that i left it where i did for the past few months so u every 1 has a chance to let it digest...

anyway i hope u guys r enjoying this post, thanks for reading :-) :yey2

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » December 15th, 2008, 8:15 pm

Great to see you back Khi! (TU)
(L)

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 17th, 2008, 10:22 pm

hey thanks chand :-) good to be back hehe

Pain vs Pleasure...

You may well know that illness is cause by blockage/s in the body/aura- ok now did you know you can actually use
blockage to feel good?
Certain areas are highly sensitive to pressure- eg sexual organs/zones 9tchnically u could do this to any part of ur body)
In men the G-spot is located on/around (top part) of the prostate /woman front wall of the vagina (near/ on the Dan Tien)
It is possible to send your Qi and flood the tissue with it, this creates internal pressure (normally known as illness-the difference being this is controlled). This process creates the feeling of being pressed against/pushed and if done correctly will be intensely pleasurable- you slowly apply pressure-build it up and release it, exactly like an orgasm however it's totally internal.
Just make sure u dont send too much, eg more than u can control at once and make sure u fully bring the energy back to your Dan Tien when your finished with it or it could cause severe illness otherwise....
anyway guys, enjoy!

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 21st, 2008, 6:39 pm

hey guys and girls
Well I think it's time to introduce another of my techniques for healing...this is a bit more advanced so don't feel you have to use this one right away but i ould recommend you at least begin to practise it

Ok have you heard that objects can exist in more than one place at the same time? If no check out "What the bleep do we know" (doco) anyway this applies to us too! I'll be using this to expand on some non astral forms of long distnce travel later on ;-)...anyway how does this apply to healing?? Well, your Dan Tien is an object (albeit etherical) when u gather, refine and store energy inside you, you are creating a pool of good life force- after a while u will have built up a large pool of Qi (Guy's please note- the more u ejaculate the less Qi you will have- so it's good to at last take breaks- if you find this difficult don't worry i have a good technique that i'll put up next that will help you!!- ok, so what does this have to do with healing?? Well once you have a good amount of Qi you can tell you Dan Tin to be in the same place as an injury- just say in your mind and visualize that your Dan Tien is running along and through the path o the illness- make the illness subservient to the illness (all done through conscious will) jut see the Dan Tien consume/eat up the illness or as i like to do I imagine my Dan Tien as a drain in a sink and the water going down it is the illness- transform the illness in your Dan Tien- or if you have not go enough Qi to immediately refine the energy just send it up you spine in the usual way- the goal is to get so much Qi inside you that when you send illness there it just get absorbed by the pool and melts down rapidly....
so just make the 2 place be in the same space- make sure u conscious say that you will not aborbe anything like other than illness from an area- and remember that even though you're making the DanTien go along say your arm it is still at the same place in ur belly- so once some illness is absorbed via your arm u must realize it is now in ur belly- it's like opening a small worm hol inside ur body to directly teleport sick energy to the right place...

ok hope this is useful to you all- by the by feel free to ask somethng if I haven't explained enough for you, or if you have any concerns or even comments...love you all...

09 is MINE!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 21st, 2008, 7:16 pm

ok guys this one is more 4 u (alhough girls can do the same technique to refine this energy)
ok if u want to develop "powers" as such you need to store a lot of Qi, ejaculation releases this Qi...now if you have trouble abstaining for even short periods (i know...its pretty difficult lol) you can use this technique-

simply focus on that ahem.."itch" in your testicles- now breathing into your Dan Tien as per micro cosmic orbit- but this time instead of bringing in Qi from the air focus on your testicles and that "itch' and breath it up your spine and back to your Dan Tien at least 7 times- but its better to do 3 or 4 sets in one go- it will dramatically releave that feeling at least for while- the more you do it the better you get of course.. just try abstaining with this method for as long as you can, even if its just one day...and gradually extend it- i dont mean totally stop jut have breaks here and there when you can- if you can abstain using this method for a week or two (i feel it after about 4 to 8 days) you will notice a great increase in your ability to manipulate energy(any energy) and you will become more sensitive to your environment....it will also extend your life- the semen is the most potent energy in the body the more you keep the stronger you become- but i have heard it is good to at least ejaculate one every 2 weeks/month depending on age..

oh and on his note guys you can generate much life force by having sex/masturbating but not ejaculating- yep..it sucks and is frustrating but it seems to work....
and just one last thing you guys that want to last longer/have multiple orgasms, and girls that have bf's with ejaculation problems (too fast)might be interested to know, the above technique- raising the semen up the spine can be used to last longer/have more than one orgasm during sex-

to last longer: as u feel the build up inside your testicles release it by sending it up your spine constantly
to have more than one orgasm (this will take practise) before you orgasm send as much of ur semen to the lower mid point in your spine (the same place as ur Dan Tien but opposite side) and leave it there,after you orgasm, relax for a sec- let the feeling go through you and leave- then send that collection of energy back to the front side of ur Dan Tien and immediately/very soon you will be able to go again! you can also use this technique to last longer- but having a large amount of Qi in your spine while you are moving could become uncomfortable (especially if ur on top-so might be better to be under so you can relax your spine and reduce it's movement). ok well i hope this helps!!

love you all

09 is MINE!

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » December 21st, 2008, 8:56 pm

Hi Khi!
This is an old chat we had some time ago, which we still haven't solved.... What can we do? (FROWN) :embss :bang :confu4 :jaw

If you get the case of a taxi-driver ,where you pay with 100 dollars, and he doesn't give you your change back,he is bigger than you,big muscles,slightly drunk and beside him is a poisonous green-eyed Boa. The sweaty taxi-driver has a strange tattoo on his chest of a machinegun,of naked men and pigs doing all type of unpleasant things with one another, and he looks violent, you can see the guy means business,
and the green-eyed boa looks at you definetely , as if it were his wife ready to defend the taxi-driver, and bite you and kill you...and follows your every movement with its Angry green eyes...

Would you just step out of the cab and NOT have a fight for a few dirty dollars?

would you simply ask him kindly to give you your change back, although you know he definetly won't? (after all you are a member of Infinite Love Forum ,aren't you? although this is a case of self-defense...)

get out of the car and cuzz him (MAD) and run?

get out of the car and see if you can go buy a gun and get him in the next corner?

Wanting to kill his damn god violent Snake? :embss

Ask him once enough to be kind to you and give you your money, after all you have a family to support?

Play on his ego , and say to him he is a great guy,and good looking although you are about to vomit just looking at him?

You see the guy takes a look at you to see how wishy washy you are ,and you simply smile...

With tranquility you tell the taxi-driver that you will not let yourself be intimidated by primitive mafia practices which are sinking the credibility of the country in its economy to a global recesion.. You tell him you are a man compromised with truth, after all you cannot be blackmailed by force etc.
In the middle of your speech you pay the man exactly what is read in the meter of the taxi,and you give him an excellent tip---more than what he was charging---to shut his big mouth up.

You don't know what you will do because it still hasn't happened to you( Oh! how "tres zen of you!")

You declare yourself enlightened( I don't know how this can help, maybe the guy will look at you and say, Oh really? Thanks for the 100 bucks! you are a generous man!) Which would be your choice?

Can you maybe think of another alternative Khi?

Would the above meditation or any of the others, help in this case Khi?
Please give me a hand.... :D :D :D (ROFL) :lol44 :smo7 :eek
Thank you mate! (love) :cgaf (BL)

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 21st, 2008, 10:11 pm

"The sweaty taxi-driver has a strange tattoo on his chest of a machinegun,of naked men and pigs doing all type of unpleasant things with one another, and he looks violent"

"and the green-eyed boa looks at you definetely , as if it were his wife"

"You declare yourself enlightened( I don't know how this can help, maybe the guy will look at you and say, Oh really? Thanks for the 100 bucks! you are a generous man!) Which would be your choice?"

this one takes the cake- "You don't know what you will do because it still hasn't happened to you( Oh! how "tres zen of you!")"
mate, u are hilarious lmfao

(ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) :lol44 :lol44 :lol44 :lol44 :lol44 :yey2 :yey2 :yey2 :lol44 :lol44 :lol44 (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) (ROFL) :biggn

I would probably choose this one

You see the guy takes a look at you to see how wishy washy you are ,and you simply smile...

actually chand you raise a really good point, self defence with Qi hmmmm I think it's time to start doing some tutorials in this area...thanks chand! lol and thanks for the giggle i needed it lololol

09 is MINE!

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » December 21st, 2008, 10:28 pm

:D :D (TU)

I enjoyed writing it mate....hahahahaha
ok good choice mate! :D
P.D. The taxi-driver now has TWO cobras.....travel with him in his front seat everywhere....

Thanks for your Qi posts mate, really enjoyed them, keep them up

(TU)
EDIT: One cobra looking at the road when the taxi-driver is drunk and high,
and the other one looking back at the passenger's every move of their bodies,
giving the passenger a dirty look with its big green eyes, ready to bite and kill....and paralize you with its fear element... :D

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » December 22nd, 2008, 12:20 am

lmfao chandi well no you force my hand...the next tut will be on self defence...something u COULD use against a snake....
and thanks for the encouragement mate, really warms my heart :-) :-) (Yey!) (Yey!) (Yey!) (kiss) (kiss) (kiss)

09 is MINE!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic