Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Living in harmony with our world !!!
Tzulander

Re: Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Unread post by Tzulander » July 28th, 2010, 9:30 pm

It's a bit 'too good to be true'. The NWO spend billions on all that hardware and a bit of resin and some metal shavings fuck it all up. It would be awesome if it were true, I guess I'll have to see.

Dark nights are drawing in so it'll make for a nice experiment. Worst case scenario is I sell them on ebay for a rediculous mark up ^_^

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » July 29th, 2010, 12:50 pm

Tzulander wrote:It's a bit 'too good to be true'. The NWO spend billions on all that hardware and a bit of resin and some metal shavings fuck it all up. It would be awesome if it were true, I guess I'll have to see.

Dark nights are drawing in so it'll make for a nice experiment. Worst case scenario is I sell them on ebay for a rediculous mark up ^_^

In his memoirs Wilhelm Reich describes how his experimental "cloudbusters" were shooting down UFOs. He did not have cell towers or HAARP to experiment with, and it's likely that the very sensitive instrumentation and propulsion mechanisms of a human-built flying saucer (e.g., Haunebu models) COULD be shot down by a stray, unplanned-for beam of piezo-electric radio waves (which is the form of EM energy most likely to be coming from orgonite rather than "orgone" itself, which is purely biological). But cell towers and chemtrails and HAARP... I'm pretty sure it's disinfo that "orgonite" could have any effect on those.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

Tzulander

Unread post by Tzulander » July 29th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Can you think of any way of testing it? The only tests I've found so far involves getting a psychic to look at the tower's aura. Whilst I'd love the opportunity to meet Derek Acorah, I'd prefer something measurable and repeatable.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » July 29th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Tzulander wrote:Can you think of any way of testing it? The only tests I've found so far involves getting a psychic to look at the tower's aura. Whilst I'd love the opportunity to meet Derek Acorah, I'd prefer something measurable and repeatable.

I would start small. Start in a location with no radio signal coming from anywhere on any frequency: a cave will work, or if you want to get more elaborate, a faraday cage. Get something like a radio that can show signal reception graphically (either as a dial that bumps up or preferably one that shows one of those glowing green trendlines like in old sci fi movies). Make something orgone-ish. Aim the device at the radio. The behaviour I predict is that at "some" frequency "somewhere" on one of the radio bands, there will be a signal coming from the device. The control would be to point the device away or remove it from the location, and check to see that the signal also goes away.

Ramping up the testing will probably show unsuccessful results at validating the claims of orgonite's mainstream new age mulletard proponents: for example, aiming it at a vat full of toxic vapours and then measuring to see if the toxicity is reduced in any way.

Fucktards who think they are "scientists" point the contraptions at the sky, but there is nothing controlled about that sort of an experiment. It could easily be wind patterns moving clouds around and not the nifty magic orgasm machine being demonstrated.

Tzulander

Unread post by Tzulander » July 30th, 2010, 2:10 pm

I have an RF Scanner that can do the above! It has a signal meter and autodetects broadcasts near you all by itself.

I've seen some water experiments too where they freeze water that's got orgonite in it. I had to laugh though. If you put a chunk in the water it froze with a 'lump' on top. Well obviously if there's a lumpy object in it =/

Water that's been sat on top of orgonite would be better. Like those crystalisation experiments by the japanese dude.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » July 30th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Tzulander wrote:I have an RF Scanner that can do the above! It has a signal meter and autodetects broadcasts near you all by itself.

I've seen some water experiments too where they freeze water that's got orgonite in it. I had to laugh though. If you put a chunk in the water it froze with a 'lump' on top. Well obviously if there's a lumpy object in it =/

Water that's been sat on top of orgonite would be better. Like those crystalisation experiments by the japanese dude.

Yeah, at least the Japanese dude used some controls and had some literacy in what goes into a real experiment. It was better than "ZOMG I pointed my magic thingy at the sky and the clouds went THAT way! IT WORKS!"

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » July 30th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Tzulander wrote: "ZOMG I pointed my magic thingy at the sky

Hagbard? (ROFL)

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » May 6th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Uģis wrote:
Tzulander wrote:If it's just another new age con, then Hmph. Orgonright or Orgonshite? That is the question.

If it really is just another new age con, then us goverment burnt all those Reich's books for no reason, right?

Wilhelm Reich was not New Age, he was disciple of Sigmund Freud. Finally he left Freud to study physics, with all his Organite
Thing. For some reason the FBI jailed Reich,christianity was against him, the government started a case against him and burnt all of his books, all of his friends stayed away from him thinking he was some kind of Lunatic. As it usually happens, his work was recognized after his death, and there are museums of Reich and Organite. He was truly ahead of his times.
He worked with boxes working with positive human energy.
EDIT:see Peter Robbins-Orgone enrgy, Wilhelm Reich and UFO's

READ POST No. 5 of the above thread in general.
Attachments
reich.jpg
reich.jpg (88.89 KiB) Viewed 677 times

http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » July 29th, 2011, 5:28 am

[b]Wilhelm Reich worked with the principle of a universal sea of energy. He called it Orgone
or Orgone energy. He did experiments proving that life can spring spontaneously from this sea.
For example, Reich would seal grains off sand in glass tubes under high vacuum, keep them
in incandescence for a while, then let them slowly cool down. Then he would examine them
and discover elements of life in them. He called them "Bions."

At the time, Reich's work was totally discredited. But a few years ago, scientists found a meteorite
that had arrived hot on our planet. They immediately investigated and found the same elements
of life that Reich had discovered, which from a rational perspective seems impossible - that something
can still contain the basic ingredients of life after coming through the atmosphere in incandescence.

Incandescence means so hot that there is emission of light.
Reich says the theory of evolution is nonsense: things can evolve very, very quickly because
one of the intrinsic qualities of universal energy - out of which light arises- is intelligence.

In the East, mystics would say this energy pool is conscious. Generally, both the Etherists and the
Eastern mystics say that life is becoming morer and more conscious, more and more crystallized - that there is a natural and intrinsic desire within life to gain conciousness, to rise in conciousness.
Therefore, if life springs spontaneously from a sea of energy, it comes with fresh consciousness,
so it can be very, very responsive to situations

Reich developed a kind of antenna, that looks like a bit like an anti-aircraft, that induces
current in the Orgone field and gets the Orgone Energy flowing again in a more healthy way,
resulting in weather balance.

There's a particular Reichian energy device called the "cloud buster".
Reich said that the atmosphere is controlled by Orgone Energy and that long term, static weather conditions - life long term flooding or draughts - are caused by blocks in the flow of Orgone Energy.

There is a Orgone physical Research laboratory, where they have a cloud buster machine. But the UN director has said: "I can't deal with this, it freaks me out!"

Scientists have told people to use a Reich Orgon blanket - a very simple decice - to heal a bone infection, although they may look incurable to official medicine. Some have seen that with the use of the blanket, are amazed t osee the infectiion clear in a few days. People have been amazed also when their surgeons have refused to examine the impossibly - healed wound.

chandrakavi

Unread post by chandrakavi » July 30th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic