David Icke Talks about his Forum

Topics related to other forums !!!
Black Cloud

David Icke Talks about his Forum

Unread post by Black Cloud » December 12th, 2010, 8:37 am

David Speaks about people on this forum 10-14-10
David Icke spoke for around 2 hours on the alex jones show on thursday October 14th. Within the interview David mentions how many on this forum, instead of posting good info and research, they instead slag off (talk shit) on other posters and other researchers like bullies on a playground. He says how people that are maybe a little bit awake and a little bit introduced to this information come here to just talk down to other posters rather than opening their minds and coming here to learn.

Now this definitely doesnt include all of you, but MANY of you. Watch what you post. Is it helping or hurting? Is it closed minded or open minded. people that do this, acting like bullies on a playground are hurting our movement and doing exactly what the NWO wants! Creating a space for dis-unity.

Watch all the videos for this awesome talk and those of you dissing Alex Jones must not think very much of David either seeing as he is always on his show.

David also speaks about how people here think that Alex is CIA, etc.

Watch this great almost 2 hour talk by David, a lot of different stuff than his other talks.

This most likely been posted but its quite interesting (C)

Ciggy

Re: David Icke Talks about his Forum

Unread post by Ciggy » December 13th, 2010, 1:41 pm

So much for the excuse of "I never read my forum and have no idea what goes on there". Mullet is such a fooking plonker. He needs to go back to charlatan school and learn how to lie properly.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » December 13th, 2010, 6:19 pm

Can you post a link to the interview

dystopia

Unread post by dystopia » January 22nd, 2011, 1:16 am

This popped in my inbox from mullet and his boozeletter :

Firstly, let me make it clear that I am not criticising or condemning Internet forums. They can be a great source of interaction and information exchange by some very intelligent and aware people. But through this medium has emerged a mentality, what I call Forum Man, that we need to be aware of and, more than anything, Forum Man needs to be aware of.

I say 'Man' because from what I have seen this mentality is expressed mostly through the male mind, though certainly not exclusively. Forum Man sits at his computer hiding behind log-in names, often hurling abuse in all directions, and claims to be streetwise about life and world events while talking the most monumental bollocks ...

... 'Sovereign', bless him, also wheels out the headshaking mentality that I have experienced virtually the entire time I have been on this road. He says that I get programmes about me on the BBC (I don't, but fingers crossed) 'while other researchers get taken out'. I love this one. This is a step on even from the 'if you are well known you must be a front man for "them"'. Here we have reached the Twilight Zone in which to be really credible you must be dead.

These people, and they are extremely large in number, are not able to conceive of other forces at work intent on bringing down the walls of suppression and control because they are stuck firm in the conspiracy version of the victim mentality. Theirs is the world of the valiant hero who fought so bravely against all the odds with God, truth and justice on his side, but then was tragically taken out by the forces of evil, or the 'Feds', which is basically the same thing.

'Jaaaahn's dead, folks, what more proof do you need that he was right?'

'You still alive? You must be one of "them".'

It reminds me of the old ducking stool where they used to hold alleged witches under the water and if they drowned they were accepted not to have been a witch, but if they didn't die they were convicted. I think they call it Catch 22.

So mullet must do a lot of reading in his own forum to gauge such an opinion, and has audacity to say others talk bollocks! This is reppie moonship man who was married to the dolphinphile.

This made me laugh though:
'Sovereign', bless him, also wheels out the headshaking mentality that I have experienced virtually the entire time I have been on this road. He says that I get programmes about me on the BBC (I don't, but fingers crossed)

Not the beeb, but Channel 5 which is still a free mainstream channel here in the UK available to everyone, and that's just a programme about him, he's been on Channel 4 and ITV in various forms interviewed.

'while other researchers get taken out'. I love this one. This is a step on even from the 'if you are well known you must be a front man for "them"'. Here we have reached the Twilight Zone in which to be really credible you must be dead.

These people, and they are extremely large in number, are not able to conceive of other forces at work intent on bringing down the walls of suppression and control because they are stuck firm in the conspiracy version of the victim mentality.

Er, wait a minute, so you're saying mullet that people like JFK or MLK weren't good enough for these "other forces" to protect them? They only help the Son of God apparently. (RY) But then he goes on about this victim mentality when it's mullet who displays the biggest victim mentality of all! "Dolphin woman wants my cash", "I can only cut and paste with one finger", "Royal Adams has bought a new Harley with my wonga","I'm pissed off, gimme 3 quid" etc, etc. (wanker)

“You could use a cup of my famous java.”

UG

Unread post by UG » January 22nd, 2011, 2:12 am

:dif :dif :dif

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » January 22nd, 2011, 3:49 am

... 'Sovereign', bless him, also wheels out the headshaking mentality that I have experienced virtually the entire time I have been on this road. He says that I get programmes about me on the BBC (I don't, but fingers crossed) 'while other researchers get taken out'. I love this one. This is a step on even from the 'if you are well known you must be a front man for "them"'. Here we have reached the Twilight Zone in which to be really credible you must be dead. ...

I LOVE YOU

G'day. :wave (TH)

I wouldn't have a clue who "'Sovereign'" is, though they might well have been mentioning the same as "bovvered" (see below) and DI is distorting things ...

bovvered - 04-05-2010, 05:50 PM wrote:David Icke allowed to advertise his silly reptilian books on the BBC ...

... immediately after the final of the World Championship snooker, an annual tournament that goes on for 17 days.

The documentary about the 1985 final between Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor was due to be screened at 10pm, but due to this year's final taking longer than scheduled, the documentary went out after midnight.

In the documentary David Icke was interviewed. He was shown in front of a shelf filled with copies of Children of the Matrix, The Biggest Secret etc. Then he was asked about the snooker whilst sitting in front of all his disinformation.

The BBC gave David Icke a free advert to millions of people.

http://forums.ukcolumn.org/showthread.php?tid=1675

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » January 22nd, 2011, 7:45 am

You left out his punchline, Dys.

'Oh really? What's your name?'

'Woo, Woo.

Mmmm. Woo Woo is copyright JD & Ciggy (ROFL)

You can almost see Icke sat behind his computer, day in and day out surfing Sodlike Productions for his next hit piece. And it's not called 'victim mentality' anymore, no..that got renamed 'mullet mentality' about 1 second into reading his latest boozeletter drivel.

I'll notify the DSM-IV about the label and semantic changes later on...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

Hrafn

Unread post by Hrafn » January 22nd, 2011, 8:29 am

Looks like hes been reading more than his own forum (BL)
I remember not so long ago when Icke went through his `Alan Watt` stage, repeating words and bringing up names that watty has mentioned over the years.
Then he stole the moon concept, now it seems he is trolling forums for enlightenment :D

The thing is, when shite incorporates this into his own repertoire, he announces it as `His own` "I was telling people years ago", "when I first brought this to light", "I brought about the term" ..
Now its seems as though `woo woo`may become an Icke classic..lets see if he uses it more often. (W)

Icke forum members... Your PMs are being read by Admin!, they are not private!
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3013
PDF http://www.mediafire.com/?ohmmhmvmjim
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

Hrafn

Unread post by Hrafn » January 22nd, 2011, 8:43 am

David Icke Newsletter Preview
THE NEW DELUDED HUMAN ...

... 'FORUM MAN'

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Firstly, let me make it clear that I am not criticising or condemning Internet forums. They can be a great source of interaction and information exchange by some very intelligent and aware people. But through this medium has emerged a mentality, what I call Forum Man, that we need to be aware of and, more than anything, Forum Man needs to be aware of.

I say 'Man' because from what I have seen this mentality is expressed mostly through the male mind, though certainly not exclusively. Forum Man sits at his computer hiding behind log-in names, often hurling abuse in all directions, and claims to be streetwise about life and world events while talking the most monumental bollocks ...

... 'Sovereign', bless him, also wheels out the headshaking mentality that I have experienced virtually the entire time I have been on this road. He says that I get programmes about me on the BBC (I don't, but fingers crossed) 'while other researchers get taken out'. I love this one. This is a step on even from the 'if you are well known you must be a front man for "them"'. Here we have reached the Twilight Zone in which to be really credible you must be dead.

These people, and they are extremely large in number, are not able to conceive of other forces at work intent on bringing down the walls of suppression and control because they are stuck firm in the conspiracy version of the victim mentality. Theirs is the world of the valiant hero who fought so bravely against all the odds with God, truth and justice on his side, but then was tragically taken out by the forces of evil, or the 'Feds', which is basically the same thing.

'Jaaaahn's dead, folks, what more proof do you need that he was right?'

'You still alive? You must be one of "them".'

It reminds me of the old ducking stool where they used to hold alleged witches under the water and if they drowned they were accepted not to have been a witch, but if they didn't die they were convicted. I think they call it Catch 22.

'Oh really? What's your name?'

'Woo, Woo.'

Most repeat the plagiarised monumental bollocks shite writes (TU)

Icke forum members... Your PMs are being read by Admin!, they are not private!
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3013
PDF http://www.mediafire.com/?ohmmhmvmjim
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » January 22nd, 2011, 10:54 am

Hrafn wrote:... now it seems he is trolling forums for enlightenment :D ...

I LOVE YOU

G'day Hrafn. :wave (TH)

Back where he started from then. :smo7

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic