Icke's take on 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

Topics related to other forums !!!
A'ro

Re: Icke's take on 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

Unread post by A'ro » September 20th, 2010, 8:26 pm

It's Destroy David Icke Time (But They Won't)

Monday, 20 September 2010 11:56

I have been saying in articles and newsletters since last year that during 2010 there would be a long-planned campaign to discredit me with the aim of destroying my work in the wake of the publication of my new book.

I knew it was coming and I knew who the source was planned to be because I was warned well in advance and I said that people would be surprised by who it was (though certainly not those who have had experience of this glove-puppet for the forces I have spent two decades exposing).

That campaign has started behind the scenes and no doubt will 'go public' eventually.

Don't be shocked by anything that is said about me - the people behind it are vicious, cold, callous, thoroughly vindictive, deeply devious and totally self-obsessed who hide behind a fake persona of 'love and light and kindness' while wishing only to do as much damage as possible to me, my work, and my wider family whom they hate with a vengeance.

They couldn't give a damn about how many people worldwide my work is helping, nor how many billions are suffering because of the way the world is controlled and manipulated by the few. All that matters is them. The only focus is what is in it for me, me, me? There is no-one else in their Universe.

And they certainly couldn't give a damn about how many people they hurt. To them, hurting people is just 'collateral damage' in pursuit of what is in it for me, me, me. Hurting people is the idea, anyway.

It is going to be bumpy for a while (when hasn't it been?), but me, my work and my family will not be destroyed, only those wishing to do it because they are in the process of self-destruction while thinking the opposite (it is a playing out of the collective energetic transformation now unfolding all around us as the energy of a dying and malevolent epoch desperately seeks to retain its position of control, deceit, parasitical exploitation and pre-eminence).

It has got no chance and I'm not going anywhere - no matter what.

For 20 years I have taken untold ridicule and abuse - and there is much more to come - and yet I'm still standing, still doing what I know to be right.

So many people have tried to destroy my work over the years and some came close, but none succeeded.

Where are they now?

The same place these people will be before long.

The Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, 'threw the bones' for me in August (the same principle as the tarot cards or rune stones) and said that I was going to face a 'big battle' to stop an attempt to bring me down by someone who had 'the ability to make people feel pity for them', aided and abetted by others, but that this major (and desperate) attempt to discredit me and, by association, end my work, would not succeed.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3869 ... -they-wont

(BL)

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 21st, 2010, 2:38 am

Lyd wrote:...

I LOVE YOU

Surgery

No hard and fast rule exists as to when surgery is needed. Surgery is usually recommended when the joint at the knuckle of the finger reaches 30 degrees of flexion. When patients have severe problems and require surgery at a younger age, the problem often comes back later in life. When the problem comes back or causes severe contractures, surgeons may decide to fuse the individual finger joints together. In the worst case, amputation of the finger may be needed if the contracture restricts the nerves or blood supply to the finger.

Surgery for the main knuckle of the finger (at the base of the finger) has better long-term results than when the middle finger joint is tight. Tightness is more likely to return after surgery for the middle joint.

Tissue Release

The goal of tissue release surgery is to release the fibrous attachments between the palmar fascia and the tissues around it, thereby releasing the contracture. Once released, finger movement should be restored to normal. If the problem is not severe, it may be possible to free the contracture simply by cutting the cord under the skin. If the palmar fascia is more involved and more than one finger is bent, your surgeon may take out the whole sheet of fascia.

http://wephysio.co.uk/Injuries-Conditio ... ticle.html

The Vikings and Baron Dupuytren's disease

Dupuytren’s disease (DD) is an ancient affliction of unknown origin. It is defined by Dorland as shortening, thickening, and fibrosis of the palmar fascia producing a flexion deformity of a finger. Tradition has it that the disease originated with the Vikings, who spread it throughout Northern Europe and beyond as they traveled and intermarried.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1305903/

TRACING DAN

Yair Davidy, in his book, The Tribes, says that a portion of the Tribe of Judah had been exiled with the other Ten Tribes. These particular Judaites (Jews) among the northern Ten Tribes are recognizable in the Jutes, who were
associated with Dan of Denmark. We do know that Denmark was once called Juteland. Where did this name come from? At one time, both the Danites and the Yadi of Judah ruled over the same subject people called Mooshki, later known as Muski, and who are identified with the Phrygians (in Anatolia, or Turkey, today). There were periods when both the Dananu and Yadi were ruled by the same monarch. At some stage, though, they separated and warred against each other, enlisting foreigners to help them.

The ultimate result was that both kingdoms were destroyed and the Yadi and the Dananu exiled. Centuries later the Jutes (from “Yadi”?) settled in Denmark, and a Danish tradition traced the Jutes to Judah and the Danes to Dan. The Danes of Denmark
traced their origin to Dan the Great, and in an early historical work, the Danes are attributed descent from Dan of Israel, and the Jutes (who accompanied the Danes) ascribed Judah as their forebear. Apparently so many Jutes were in Denmark (the
Cymbric Peninsula) that it became known as Juteland. In Northern European dialects and in Latin, variations on the names “Jute” (of Denmark) and “Judaean” (Jew from Judah) are sometimes interchangeable.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/tracingdan2.html

Tracing The Bloodline ... the Vikings representing 6 (VI) Tribes of Israel (Kings), as traced from the Hyksos kings of Egypt

Above at the 7 minute mark: Dupuytren's Contracture is mentioned, with both Reagan and Thatcher having it and thus being part of the bloodline.

In the below part of Ring Of Power, queen Elizabeth II is shown to have in her portfolio shares in General Electric ...

Gareth Icke, son of David Icke, has ties to General Electric (the arms manufacturer) through his recording contract ...
Icon Records
Parent company Universal Music Group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon_Records

Universal Music Group (UMG) is the largest business group and family of record labels in the recording industry. With a 25.5% market share, it is one of the Big Four record labels. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vivendi; Universal Studios, the movie studio, was sold in part to NBC, which itself is part of GE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Music_Canad

The victory comes after three days of occupation which has made students across the campus aware of the £209, 000 worth of shares which, until yesterday, Cardiff University held in the arms trade. This included BAE Systems and General Electric who supplied Israel with weapons used in the recent attacks on Gaza.
http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com/2009/03/wel

DAPA officials confirmed that GE was paying the program manager, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Oh Sang-seop. The payments began after GE won a $440-million contract to supply 88 F110-GE-129 engines for 40 twin-engine F-15Ks in 2002, beating out Pratt & Whitney (P&W) with its F100 model, they said.

GE has been giving the manager $5,800 per month under a five-year contract, they said.

The payments are illegal as South Korean laws ban government officials from being paid by foreign governments or contractors. Such a deal would also cause ethical problems as the program manager is required to oversee fulfillment of the contract by GE, such as the production of engines, quality and deliveries.
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2007/1

David Icke stating that he is a direct "Son of the Godhead" ...

G'day Lydia. :wave (TH)

That photo of DI really looks as though he has had surgery to correct the deformation of the hand caused by Dupuytren's Contracture (the Viking - 6 Kings/Tribes of Israel/Isis-Ra-El - disease).

Considering DI's initial claims of being the 'Son of God/the Godhead', could he of been telling everyone that he is of the bloodline ?

After all, he claims 'T.H.E.Y.' hide in full sight.

Funny thing I thought of in relationship to this, think of the hand position used in the 'royal wave'. (W)

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » September 21st, 2010, 6:45 am

Great posts IAAIA.

While the Bong-Bongs and Woo-Woos go on abusing each other, and while the self-obsessed gold-diggers go about their business, the Control System goes on unchallenged and those researchers who are truly exposing it are abused by log-in loonies who dismiss them as 'CIA' or 'British Intelligence' or 'Freemasons' without a shred of evidence.

This is silly, because I have thought for a while that the DI forum does exactly that, it keeps people distracted and arguing with eachother. If he does not like it or agree with it why does he not take the forum down, simple really. The reason he does not is perhaps it suits a purpose.

Black Cloud

Unread post by Black Cloud » September 21st, 2010, 8:07 am

moth2aflame wrote:Great posts IAAIA.

While the Bong-Bongs and Woo-Woos go on abusing each other, and while the self-obsessed gold-diggers go about their business, the Control System goes on unchallenged and those researchers who are truly exposing it are abused by log-in loonies who dismiss them as 'CIA' or 'British Intelligence' or 'Freemasons' without a shred of evidence.

This is silly, because I have thought for a while that the DI forum does exactly that, it keeps people distracted and arguing with eachother. If he does not like it or agree with it why does he not take the forum down, simple really. The reason he does not is perhaps it suits a purpose.

exactly its all about the MONEY :D

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » September 21st, 2010, 8:21 am

It's Destroy David Icke Time (But They Won't)

Monday, 20 September 2010 11:56

I have been saying in articles and newsletters since last year that during 2010 there would be a long-planned campaign to discredit me with the aim of destroying my work in the wake of the publication of my new book.

I knew it was coming and I knew who the source was planned to be because I was warned well in advance and I said that people would be surprised by who it was (though certainly not those who have had experience of this glove-puppet for the forces I have spent two decades exposing).

That campaign has started behind the scenes and no doubt will 'go public' eventually.

Don't be shocked by anything that is said about me - the people behind it are vicious, cold, callous, thoroughly vindictive, deeply devious and totally self-obsessed who hide behind a fake persona of 'love and light and kindness' while wishing only to do as much damage as possible to me, my work, and my wider family whom they hate with a vengeance.

It's not "vicious" or "cold" or "callous" or "thoroughly vindictive" to treat forum members the way Diftardia does? Do as Shite says not as he does, yet again innit?

They couldn't give a damn about how many people worldwide my work is helping,

That would be ONE and only ONE: David Icke. Fuckall else.

nor how many billions are suffering because of the way the world is controlled and manipulated by the few. All that matters is them. The only focus is what is in it for me, me, me? There is no-one else in their Universe.

That's Shite looking in the mirror there. It's always about what's in it for him. Publicity, book sales, notoriety... truth be fucking damned if that gets in the way. Honest discussion in his forum? Not a chance.

And they certainly couldn't give a damn about how many people they hurt. To them, hurting people is just 'collateral damage' in pursuit of what is in it for me, me, me. Hurting people is the idea, anyway.

More mirror talk. Treating forum members like Jews at Auschwitz for the sake of Shite's book sales. What's in it for Icke?

It is going to be bumpy for a while (when hasn't it been?), but me, my work and my family will not be destroyed,

WHAT family? The Dolphin shagger? Or the harem you left behind to chase her skirt? FFS, David, that's some serious cheek to bring up "family" after your Turquoise Period. Whose by-blow is that awful pop-shite-singer bairn anyway? Royal Adams?

only those wishing to do it because they are in the process of self-destruction while thinking the opposite (it is a playing out of the collective energetic transformation now unfolding all around us as the energy of a dying and malevolent epoch desperately seeks to retain its position of control, deceit, parasitical exploitation and pre-eminence).

Still can't let go of the woo woo and the goo goo even when trying to make a serious plea for pity can you Dave?

This was what Nixon said right before he self-sacked.

For 20 years I have taken untold ridicule and abuse - and there is much more to come - and yet I'm still standing, still doing what I know to be right.

Being thick in the skull has many uses for a charlatan--except when it comes to sussing the work of better charlatans right?

So many people have tried to destroy my work over the years and some came close, but none succeeded.

There is no "work". You've not lifted a fucking finger on that arthritic hand in real labour since you fancied yerself a kicker. You've plagiarized, you've whinged, and you've counted the money. Fuckall work.

Where are they now?

The same place these people will be before long.

The Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, 'threw the bones' for me in August (the same principle as the tarot cards or rune stones) and said that I was going to face a 'big battle' to stop an attempt to bring me down by someone who had 'the ability to make people feel pity for them', aided and abetted by others, but that this major (and desperate) attempt to discredit me and, by association, end my work, would not succeed.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3869 ... -they-wont

When Credo Mulletwa tells you the time of day, check yer fooking watch, idiot!

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 21st, 2010, 11:35 am

moth2aflame wrote:Great posts IAAIA.

I LOVE YOU

G'day Moth2aflame. :wave (TH)

Thanks. (TU)

I agree with you about the DI f. It basically serves two purposes.

One, to garner money by having a 'honey pot' to attract new customers, paying members, etc, etc.

Two, as a distraction from 'real' factors that can be changed IF people recognised those factors and joined together to bring about a change.

Ultimately, the DI f is there for the benefit of DI himself. He gets to play the 'capstone' on the microcosmic Pyramid Of Power that the forum is, being 'fed' energetically in his conspiraguru status.

THANK YOU

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 21st, 2010, 11:42 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Ciggy. :wave (TH)

Good post. (Yey!)

DI uses the same Modus Operandi as Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church, were he has claimed to his followers that because people 'hate' them, or stand against them, that they are therefore 'right'. The pope used a similar tactic in his attack on atheists during the opening of the UK visit.

Obviously this is a logical fallacy, yet for those that are followers, it perpetuates their indoctrination and therefore their lack of critical thinking and discernment. Playing the 'victim card' is so obvious, yet DI has been doing it for 20 years and many still do not recognise the manipulation that he uses and continue to be a follower.

THANK YOU

dystopia

Unread post by dystopia » September 21st, 2010, 2:38 pm

Mullet, you discredit yourself with the bullshit "research" you conduct.

Don't be shocked by anything that is said about me

If it's Mrs. Mullet doing this then maybe we can expect lurid tales of Dolphin threesomes.

he people behind it are vicious, cold, callous, thoroughly vindictive, deeply devious and totally self-obsessed who hide behind a fake persona of 'love and light and kindness' while wishing only to do as much damage as possible to me, my work, and my wider family whom they hate with a vengeance.

Again, if it's Mrs. Mullet then you married someone who is vicious, cold, callous, etc. What does that say about your "intuition" that you go on about?

They couldn't give a damn about how many people worldwide my work is helping,

And what of the people made more retarded because of your shapeshifting bollocks? Just take a look around diftardia to see the people that seem to have mental health problems exacerbated or even created by Icke's crap.

The only focus is what is in it for me, me, me? There is no-one else in their Universe.

Just like Ciggy was saying, Icke's trapped in the mirror.

Of course you're not - lots more wonga to be made and this whole phony attack bollocks is just there to give you some cred.

For 20 years I have taken untold ridicule and abuse

Is there ever a time when he doesn't mention this?

Er, how many people? I remember small fry like Warman - but he was nothing - Icke made such a big deal about much ado. Then.....Royal Adams, although that was mullet being gullible. I can't think of anyone else. But he needs these people so it gives him cred and people then think that what he's saying is true.

The Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, 'threw the bones' for me in August (the same principle as the tarot cards or rune stones) and said that I was going to face a 'big battle' to stop an attempt to bring me down by someone who had 'the ability to make people feel pity for them'

The only person that goes on for people to feel pity for them is ol' mullet.

“You could use a cup of my famous java.”

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » September 21st, 2010, 3:55 pm

He sure knows how to reel 'em in, after all he IS a professional victim.

The Offical David Icke Support Thread!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135534

I haven't gone throu the thread, merely 20 secs into the forum and as usual lulz harvest was gathered. (ROFL)

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

strider
Twinkle Toes

Unread post by strider » September 21st, 2010, 5:14 pm

Reading some of that was like watching a tramp smash a warm pie into his own face, then desperately trying to lick the mince from his cheeks 'cause he's hungry.

“He laughed and slithered in his mess and dither as they decided to march to the moon..”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic