Icke's take on 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

Topics related to other forums !!!
A'ro

Icke's take on 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

Unread post by A'ro » August 20th, 2010, 6:55 am

Inspired by Pam fucking him in the arse in their tug of war over the division of assets in their divorce, Icke opens his heart to Meria Heller - 'It's been a bad day' (opposed to 'it get's worse at night' by his son, mini mullet).
This interview reflects Icke's philosophy 'Infinite quids are the only truth, everything else is shrapnel' and talks about those terrible terrible unspiritual charlatan conspira-gurus....there's even a plug to donate to him 'save the messenger'.

Sounds like Maria's hot for him to.

http://blip.tv/file/4017434

:huj

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

I AM ALL I AM

Re: Icke's take on 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 20th, 2010, 7:18 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Lydia. :wave (TH)

Thanks for the link sunshine. (TU)

I get around to having a listen a bit later and get back with a commentary. (W)

I haven't listened to Meria Heller's radio show, although I do know of her from the support she gave to a whistle blower about insider trading in regards to 9/11. I thought that she would have had more smarts than to be involved in any way, shape or form with DI though. Anyway, thanks again for the link and I will definitely get back after listening to it with a post. :D

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Hrafn

Unread post by Hrafn » August 20th, 2010, 10:33 am

There is also some info in there about the Icke warman debacle...."I dont want anybodies hard earned cash, but in 2011 im probably looking at court costs of something between 175 to $200,000 which I cant possibly pay" TRANSLATED = donate to me :lol44

Icke forum members... Your PMs are being read by Admin!, they are not private!
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3013
PDF http://www.mediafire.com/?ohmmhmvmjim
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

Tzulander

Unread post by Tzulander » August 20th, 2010, 2:06 pm

I believe that Pamela the ex-Icke could be the replacement for David the Icke.

The following post is from an Isle of Wight forum, talking about David:

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:24 pm by Nikki:
David Icke is making a living by repeating things that many authors have already said before and charging a lot of money for it. Preaching stuff about the illuminati and then going on to make a living by talking about them should make people wonder if he truly cares about humanity as he claims. He needs them to make his dollars otherwise he would have no career. He has a website so why not just put the inside information he has on there for free? I would find him more credible if he did this and had an alternative job that he earnt a living from. If you want to see who led him to become the conspiracy theorist he is watch his ex wife in this video. This woman made him what he is today and its not hard to see she is crackers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YOWiCHAAk

Full thread here: http://ventnorblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3437

The 10 min video of Pamela is very revealing.

She requires multiple job titles to describe herself.
She is wearing a Mullet.
She is talking about her self and her 'journey' in exactly the same way David does.
She mentions going down the rabbit hole.
She mentions the world being an illusion.
Her use of hand gestures is very interesting.
When she indicates the path we are all on and our ability to choose our own, she indicates her path as being to the left. The Left Hand Path.
Her voice and manner of speaking are very reminiscent of the 'channel' known as Destini.

It's already been well covered that she fits the profile of an MKUltra style slave/priestess and the Gorilla Xtian guy has gone through her connections to the left hand path of the occult.
It seems plausible that she allowed Icke a window of fame and 'power' and now she is going to take it all away from him.

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » August 20th, 2010, 2:20 pm

icke without donations is like Veitch without his camcorder and mirror and JM without jabba the hut living under his jawline.

The entire show was more schmoozing from the interviewer who may or may not be holding out for a piece of mullet action; in a nutshell the show consisted of, more victimhood, more drama, more of the same. It got boring and I felt disappointed with myself for even giving it a fair listen. Whatever Icke's been taking guidence from sure as hell didn't curb his shortsightedness with regards to his personal life. One look at Pam and anyone can see she's another blonde, botoxed, hayhouse dolphin botherer, who OF COURSE was always gonna go after the cash. Just like him. What did he expect?

UG

Unread post by UG » August 20th, 2010, 4:07 pm

Lyd wrote:icke without donations is like Veitch without his camcorder and mirror and JM without jabba the hut living under his jawline.

(BL) (BL) (BL) (BL) (BL)

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 20th, 2010, 6:28 pm

Lyd wrote:Inspired by Pam fucking him in the arse in their tug of war over the division of assets in their divorce, Icke opens his heart to Meria Heller - 'It's been a bad day' (opposed to 'it get's worse at night' by his son, mini mullet).
This interview reflects Icke's philosophy 'Infinite quids are the only truth, everything else is shrapnel' and talks about those terrible terrible unspiritual charlatan conspira-gurus....there's even a plug to donate to him 'save the messenger'.

I LOVE YOU

I am almost at the end of this and it is absolutely ridiculous. DI is so full of shit and Meria Heller laps it up and advocates DI as some kind of hero. (RY)

There's really too much to pull part with the amount of BS in it, the 'Son of God/the Godhead' episode explanation, DI giving his standard script about being ridiculed 20 years ago, blah, blah, blah ... do we have a puke smiley ?

THANK YOU

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » August 20th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Hrafn wrote:There is also some info in there about the Icke warman debacle...."I dont want anybodies hard earned cash, but in 2011 im probably looking at court costs of something between 175 to $200,000 which I cant possibly pay" TRANSLATED = donate to me :lol44

He DOES want everybody's hard earned cash, but he knows he'll not be able to keep all of it if he gets it at this point in time. He wants his divorce sorted before he goes on another fundraising drive. And the Warman case is bollocks, ain't goin' nowhere.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » August 20th, 2010, 7:44 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Lyd wrote:Inspired by Pam fucking him in the arse in their tug of war over the division of assets in their divorce, Icke opens his heart to Meria Heller - 'It's been a bad day' (opposed to 'it get's worse at night' by his son, mini mullet).

I LOVE YOU

I am almost at the end of this and it is absolutely ridiculous. DI is so full of shit and Meria Heller laps it up and advocates DI as some kind of hero. (RY)

There's really too much to pull part with the amount of BS in it, the 'Son of God/the Godhead' episode explanation, DI giving his standard script about being ridiculed 20 years ago, blah, blah, blah ... do we have a puke smiley ?

[center]THANK YOU

I know, I know mate. There's nothing else to do apart from :puke

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 20th, 2010, 8:04 pm

I LOVE YOU

What really is amazing is the amount of people that fall for his act. (RY)

I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise considering that apparently the majority of the people in the world believe in deities with absolutely no evidence for doing so. Surely in years to come, others will look back at this time period and shake their heads wondering how so many could be absolutely lacking in logical thought.

THANK YOU

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic